Looking for recipes idea to cook today? Try this Red curry squash soup recipe! We deliver to you only the best Red curry squash soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Red curry squash soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Red curry squash soup RecipePreptime: 30 Minutes Cooktime: 38 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 155 calories.
You can have red curry squash soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make red curry squash soup :
- Use 2 red curry squash, seeded, peeled and cut into 1" cubes
- Prepare 1 small red onion, diced
- Get 1 clove garlic, thinly minced
- Get 1 thumb of ginger, grated
- Provide 1 can light coconut milk
- Get 1 can water
- You need 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Use 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- Take 1 teaspoon concentrate chicken broth (I've used Bovril brand)
- Take to taste Salt & pepper
Instructions to make Red curry squash soup :
- In a large bowl, add the squash cubes, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix well and display on cooking sheet. Cook in preheated oven at 400° till tender (approx 20min).
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive in a pot at mid-high. Add in the onion and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add in the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add the ginger and cook for another minute. Then turn off the heat.
- Add in the pot the cooked squash cubes, the coconut milk and the red curry paste. Mash together with hand blender till smooth. Add water little by little while still using the hand blender till desired consistency.
- Correct the seasoning if needed and reheat 5 minutes at med-low heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
If you find this Red curry squash soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
More Foods To Help Improve Your Memory
In our last article we discussed the importance of receiving the proper nutrition with regards to your brain functioning properly and improving your memory. As you continue to read you are going to learn that we will be supplying you with more foods which will help with your memory and help your brain to function correctly.
Having a cup of tea is additionally going to be another good way that you can end up providing your body and mind with the nutrition it needs. You need to recognize that tea has a lot of the anti oxidants in it, of course if you would like to obtain the most amount of anti oxidants I recommend you choose green tea.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain will be greatly influenced by the sorts of foods you eat, so make certain you’re only eating foods which are high in nutrition if you want to improve your memory.