Looking for the perfect Taco Soup recipe? look no further! Our page is wholehearted to gives you only the best Taco Soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Taco Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Taco Soup RecipePreptime: 31 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 275 calories.
To make taco soup you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare taco soup :
- Use 2 lb Ground Beef
- Use 2 cup Diced Onion
- Provide 2 can (15 1/2-ounce) Pinto Beans
- You need 1 can (15 1/2-ounce) Pink Kidney Beans
- Provide 1 can (15 1/4-ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- Prepare 1 can (14 1/2-ounce) Mexican-Style Stewed Tomatoes
- Take 1 can (14 1/2-ounce) Diced Tomatoes
- Use 1 can (14 1/2-ounce) Tomatoes with Chiles
- Provide 2 can (4 1/2-ounce) Diced Green Chiles
- You need 1 can (4.6-ounce) Black Olives, drained and sliced, optional
- Take 1/2 cup Green Olives, sliced, optional
- You need 1 packages (1 1/4-ounce) Taco Seasoning Mix
- Use 1 packages (1-ounce) package Salad Dressing Mix
- You need 1 Corn Chips, for serving
- Use 1 Sour Cream, for garnish
- You need 1 Grated Cheese, for garnish
- Prepare 1 Chopped Green Onions, for garnish (optional)
- Use 1 Pickled Jalapenos, for garnish (optional)
Steps to make Taco Soup :
- Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat
- Transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpots.
- Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix.
- Cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove.
- To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions, and jalapenos.
If you find this Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
As Promised Here Are More Food Items To Help You With Your Memory
For those of you who did not read our last article we’re talking about foods that will help you improve your memory by providing your mind with the proper nutrition. We left off talking about foods that will help your brain and memory, and we are going to pick right back up discussing some more of the foods you should be eating in order to help your brain.
When you’re looking for a snack food to eat in between meals you may possibly also want to try nuts, because the vitamin E that you find in these nuts will be very beneficial to your brain. You are in addition going to find that this kind of food can wind up offering you a nice little energy boost to help you make it through the day. You are also going to discover that these are something that you are able to keep at work, at school and even in your house so you are going to always have them readily accessible.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain is going to be greatly affected by the kinds of foods you eat, so ensure you are only eating foods which are high in nutrition if you would like to increase your memory.