Looking for the perfect Watercress Soup recipe? look no further! We deliver to you only the perfect Watercress Soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Watercress Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Watercress Soup RecipePreptime: 11 Minutes Cooktime: 40 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 177 calories.
To cook watercress soup you only need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook watercress soup :
- Prepare 5 garlic cloves
- Get 1 large bunch of watercress leaves
- Provide 3 medium potatoes (add more if you like it thicker)
- Get 1 medium onion
- You need 2 carrots
- Provide 1 1/2 liter water
- Take 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1/3 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 chicken stock cube
Instructions to make Watercress Soup :
- Prepare the carrots, garlic, onion and potatoes by peeling and cutting into rough chunks.
- In a deep pot add the water, the potatoes, garlic, and onion.
- Bring to the boil and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Once cooked let it sit for about half hour to cool down slightly.
- Place the contents in food processor and reduce to a pulp like mixture.
- Turn the heat back on and Add the liquid back to the pan.
- Add the olive oil, salt and stock cube. Stir occasionally.
- Bring to the boil. Boil for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the watercress to the pot.
- Add another half a litre of water.
- Stir, cover with lid and bring to the boil for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked rest for 10 minutes.
- Check seasoning and serve.
- Mine has a tendency to rise and spill especially with the lid shut, I normally have to stir often to keep it from spilling over the pot.
If you find this Watercress Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
More Foods To Help Your Brain And Also Memory
In our last article we discussed the necessity of receiving the proper nutrition with regards to your brain working properly and improving your memory. As you continue to read you’re going to find out that we are supplying you with more foods which can help with your memory and help your brain to function correctly.
While you are preparing your food you ought to also use olive oil instead of any other kind of butter or oil simply because this contains healthy fats that are good for your brain. You ought to not be using any other type of oil in your diet because any other sort of oil you buy will wind up having a lot of bad fats in it which are very dangerous for your body. Not only is olive oil a better option but you are additionally going to see that while you are frying up your eggs they are going to end up tasting a lot better.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
By eating right as well as providing your brain with the proper amount of nutrition that it requires you’re going to find that you will be able to raise your memory.