Hey, welcome to my recipes website. Trying to find juicy food recipe? Why not try Kimchi Hot Pot recipe! Our website is devoted to gives you only the best Kimchi Hot Pot recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Kimchi Hot Pot with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Kimchi Hot Pot RecipePreptime: 33 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 148 calories.
To make kimchi hot pot you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make kimchi hot pot :
- Use 200 grams Nappa cabbage kimchi
- Prepare 200 grams Thinly sliced pork
- Use 1 dash ◇Salt
- You need 1/2 tsp ◇Ginger (grated)
- Get 1 tsp ◇Sake
- Take 1 block Tofu
- Use 1 bunch Garlic chives
- Get 1 packet Bean sprouts
- Prepare 1 packet Shimeji mushrooms
- You need 1 packet Enoki mushrooms
- Take 2 tbsp ○Miso
- Provide 2 tbsp ○Chicken soup stock (powder)
- Take 100 ml ○ Sake
- Prepare 1 clove ○Garlic (grated)
- Provide 1 tbsp Sesame oil
Instructions to make Kimchi Hot Pot :
- Cut the pork into bite size and season with the ◇ ingredients.
- Cut the tofu into bite sizes. Cut the garlic chives to 4 cm and shred the mushrooms. Grate the garlic.
- Heat sesame oil in an earthenware pot and stir fry the kimchi. Add the pork and continue to stir fry.
- Add 900 ml of water (not listed) and all ○ ingredients. When it starts to boil, skim off the scum from the surface and add the rest of the ingredients.
- When everything is cooked through, it's done.
If you find this Kimchi Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
More Foods To Help Enhance Your Memory
For people who didn’t read our last article we are discussing foods that can help you improve your memory by providing your mind with the proper nutrition. And in this post we’re going to be continuing the list of foods that will have the ability to boost the functionality of your brain and help improve your memory.
Having a cup of tea is also going to be another good way that you could end up providing your body and mind with the nutrition it requires. One of the greatest advantages of a cup of tea would be the fact that this is an additional item which has loads of anti oxidants which is very useful for your mind.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
By eating right and supplying your brain with the proper amount of nutrition that it requires you’re going to find that you will be able to increase your memory.