Trying to find mouthwatering food recipe? Why not try Potato Soup recipe! We provide you only the perfect Potato Soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Potato Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Potato Soup RecipePreptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 257 calories.
You can cook potato soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook potato soup :
- Get 3 TBSP Unsalted Butter,
- You need 1/2 Yellow Onion Finely Sliced,
- Provide 4 Leeks White and Light Green Parts Only Coarsely Sliced,
- You need 3 Cloves Garlic Finely Minced,
- Take 1 KG Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled Coarsely Diced,
- Provide 1.5 L Vegetable Stock,
- Take Bay Leaves Halved, 2
- Take 1 TSP Herbes de Provence,
- Prepare Pinch Sea Salt,
- Take Pinch Black Pepper,
- You need Pinch Cayenne,
- Provide 1 Cup Heavy Cream,
- Take Parsley Finely Chopped, For Garnishing
Steps to make Potato Soup :
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, add butter. - - Once butter has completely melted, add in onion and leeks. - - Saute until the onions are translucent and the leeks starts to soften. - - Add in garlic and potatoes.
- Saute until aromatic. - - Add in vegetable stock, bag leaves and herbes de provence. - - Stir to combine well. - - Bring it up to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat down to low. - - Cover and cook until the potatoes are fork tender. - - Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt, pepper and cayenne. - - Fish the bay leaves out and discard.
- Slowly and carefully transfer into a blender. - - You may have to do it in batches. - - Blitz until smooth. - - Return the soup back into the pot.
- Add in cream. - - Stir to combine well. - - If you like your soup to be thicker, continue cooking and reduce to the consistency as desired. - - If you like your soup to be thinner, add in more vegetable stock and cook as desired.
- Taste and adjust for final seasonings. - - Serve with a light garnish of parsley.
If you find this Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Few More Foods To Benefit Your Brain And Memory
If you read our last article you know already how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you would like to wind up improving your memory and having your brain function properly. And on this page we’re going to be continuing the list of foods that will have the ability to increase the functionality of your brain and help improve your memory.
One food which can provide your body with loads of protein in the appropriate amount of fat to be able to provide your brain with a energy for hours is eggs. If you are one of the individuals who are moody, I would suggest choosing organic eggs because there’s an item in them called selenium which will help regulate your mood. So should you be one of the people who typically have a bowl of cereal for breakfast you may want to switch over to eating eggs instead.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain is going to be greatly affected by the kinds of foods you eat, so make sure you are only eating foods which are loaded with nutrition if you want to boost your memory.