Looking for the perfect Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We give you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF RecipePreptime: 30 Minutes Cooktime: 37 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 252 calories.
You can cook vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf :
- Take 4 large diced carrots
- Get 8 diced white potatos
- You need 1 large broccoli head
- Prepare 1 chopped onion
- Take 1 chopped leek
- Get 150 g sweetcorn
- Get 150 g garden peas
- Get 500 ml vegetable stock
- Get 1300 ml chicken stock or more veggie stock
- Provide 250 grams chicken breast fillet or soaked haricot beans
Instructions to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF :
- Put everything in a soup pan and bring to boil. Boil for half an hour then take off the heat
- Let stand and cool a little bit with lid on, remove the chicken and shred it
- Puree 3/4 of the soup and stir the shredded chicken back in
- Add salt and pepper to taste. You can leave the chicken out and the soup will still be as lovely if you only use vegetable stock. Use a tin of haricot beans in it's place. Blend the soup then add the beans in to heat through
If you find this Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
As Promised In This Article Are More Foods To Assist You With Your Memory
If you read our last article you are already aware how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you want to end up improving your memory and having your brain perform properly. As you continue to read you’re going to learn that we will be supplying you with more foods that can help with your memory and help your brain to function properly.
The loss of brain cells is something which can have a negative impact on your memory but you’re going to find that garlic can help you reduce harm to these cells. Another thing I ought to mention is that garlic will offer another added benefit to your body and that is the point that it can help you with your cardiovascular system. Garlic is one of those items which can just about go with any sort of food you make, making it easy for you to incorporate into your diet.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain is going to be greatly influenced by the sorts of foods you eat, so ensure you’re only eating foods which are loaded with nutrition if you want to improve your memory.