Hey, welcome to our recipes site. If you’re looking for Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage RecipePreptime: 38 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 294 calories.
You can have baked rotini with italian hot sausage using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook baked rotini with italian hot sausage :
- Get 1 box rotini pasta (16 ounce)
- You need 1 (1 lb) Italian Hot Sausage(OR Sweet sausage)
- Take 1-1 lb. ground beef
- Provide 1 package fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- You need 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1 green pepper, chopped
- You need Fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves)
- Take 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- You need 1 tablespoon Oregano
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon Basil leaves
- Take Sprinkle Black Pepper
- You need 1-28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- Get 1 -can Condensed Tomato Soup
- You need 1 - soup can milk
- You need Mozzarella cheese (8 ounce bag), shredded
- Use Salt for boiling pasta
- You need Cooking spray
Steps to make Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage :
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), ground beef, fresh mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and fresh garlic, breaking up your ground beef and Italian sausages as you cook it……cook until meats are browned and veggies are tender….drain any fat from pot….
- Add to sautéed meat mixture and veggies the black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and basil leaves, stir gently…..
- Add crushed tomatoes and tomato soup with the soup can of milk, cook on low heat, covered, for 30 minutes……stirring gently…..
- Meanwhile boil water for your pasta, don’t forget to add a little bit of salt 🧂 to the water !!! Boil until pasta is slightly done, but not completely cooked……Drain pasta, but leave just a small amount of water in the pot, your going to add this yummy pasta water with the pasta to your sauce….. 😋
- Mix cooked and mostly drained pasta into sausage / ground beef / veggie mixture, mix all well……..
- Pour all into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese over your pasta sausage mixture….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and top is nicely browned……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
More Foods To Help Increase Your Memory
For people who didn’t read our last article we are speaking about foods which can help you improve your memory by providing your mind with the proper nutrition. We left off speaking about foods that will help your brain and memory, and we’re going to pick right back up sharing some more of the foods you ought to be eating in order to help your brain.
One food that you can eat which can end up helping reduce damage to your brain cells is garlic as it is going to provide your brain with a type of protective effect. Another thing I ought to point out is that garlic will offer another added benefit to your body and that is the fact that it can help you with your cardiovascular system. Not only is garlic going to be very healthy for your whole body but you will also discover that by adding this to your meals will wind up producing a very flavorful meal.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain will be greatly affected by the types of foods you eat, so ensure you’re only eating foods that are loaded with nutrition if you want to increase your memory.