Hello, welcome to our recipes page. Trying to find tasty food recipe? Why not try Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe! We provide you only the best Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup RecipePreptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 48 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 255 calories.
To cook crock pot beef vegetable soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook crock pot beef vegetable soup :
- Get 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- You need 1 lb beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes
- Use 2 tsp sea salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 small yellow onion- diced
- Take 2 gloves garlic- minced
- Prepare 2 carrots- peeled and finely chopped
- Provide 4 tomatoes- diced
- You need 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- Use 200 ml cooking sour cream
- Use 1 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1 red pepper- cut into pieces
- You need pieces Broccoli- cut into
- Prepare Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end
Instructions to make Crock pot beef vegetable soup :
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring.
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker.
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds.
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley.
If you find this Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
More Foods To Help Increase Your Memory
If you read our last article you are already aware how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you want to end up improving your memory and having your brain perform correctly. And on this page we’re going to be continuing the list of foods that will be able to boost the functionality of your brain and help improve your memory.
When you’re trying to find a snack food to eat in between meals you may also want to try nuts, simply because the vitamin E that you find in these nuts will be very advantageous to your brain. Many men and women try coffee or energy drinks whenever they need a boost of energy but you are going to find that nuts will be a much better selection for providing you with the energy you need. Snacking on nuts is also something which is easy to do since you can bring them to work or school or anywhere else you go quite easily.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
As we mentioned before, nutrition is key for your mind, and obtaining the right nutrition can have a very positive effect on your memory.