Hi, welcome to my recipes website. If you’re looking for CARROT🥕Soup 🥣 : recipe, look no further! Our page is devoted to gives you only the best CARROT🥕Soup 🥣 : recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook CARROT🥕Soup 🥣 : with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
CARROT🥕Soup 🥣 : RecipePreptime: 34 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 252 calories.
To cook carrot🥕soup 🥣 : you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make carrot🥕soup 🥣 : :
- You need 8 carrots peeled and chopped
- Use 2 shallots sliced
- Use 1 white onion diced
- Use 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- You need 8 cloves garlic sliced
- Prepare 2 tsp Thai red curry paste
- Prepare 4 Tbsp butter
- Take 1 cup heavy cream
- Provide 6 cups vegetable broth (can use vegetable stock cubes)
Steps to make CARROT🥕Soup 🥣 : :
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the shallots and onions and saute for about 5 minutes. Season with a little salt. Add in the garlic and red curry paste and saute for just another minute or two to allow the flavors to be released.
- Add in the carrots and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the carrots are soft, about 20 minutes. - Use a hand blender to puree the soup, or puree in batches in a food processor or blender. After the soup has been pureed, return to a low heat and add in the heavy cream. Taste and add salt if necessary. serve with bread.
If you find this CARROT🥕Soup 🥣 : recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
As Promised Right Here You Will Find More Foods To Help You With Your Memory
In our last article we discussed the importance of receiving the proper nutrition when it comes to your brain functioning properly and improving your memory. And in this article we’re going to be continuing the list of foods that will have the ability to enhance the functionality of your brain and also help improve your memory.
When you’re trying to find a snack food to eat in between meals you may possibly also want to try nuts, because the vitamin E that you find in these nuts will be very useful to your brain. Another added benefit of eating nuts is the fact that this is really a food which can provide you with energy for hours, making it a a lot better choice than coffee or energy drinks. You are also going to see that these are something which you are able to keep at work, at school and also in your home so you will always have them readily accessible.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain is going to be greatly influenced by the kinds of foods you eat, so ensure you’re only eating foods which are high in nutrition if you would like to increase your memory.