Hey, welcome to my recipes site. Looking for the perfect Shank Beef Soup - Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shank Beef Soup - Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Shank Beef Soup - Tongseng Sengkel Sapi with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Shank Beef Soup - Tongseng Sengkel Sapi RecipePreptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 47 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 170 calories.
You can cook shank beef soup - tongseng sengkel sapi using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook shank beef soup - tongseng sengkel sapi :
- Get 600 gram beef shank
- Get 1.5 litres water
- Prepare Paste Spice (using blender to make a paste)
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- You need 5 shallots
- Get 3 cm fresh tumeric
- Use 5 pcs red big chillies
- Get 2 pcs candlenuts
- Take 1 tbsp corriander seeds
- Prepare Other spices:
- Provide 3 cm galangal, smashed
- Provide 1 pcs lemongrass, smashed
- Provide 3 pcs indonesian bay leaves
- Get 6 pcs lime leaves
- Use Other:
- Take 50 gr palm sugar/gula jawa
- Provide 3 tbsp indonesian dark soya sauce
- Provide 100 ml coconut milk (I don’t use it this time)
- Provide 1/2 big cabbage, cut
- Prepare 2 big ripe tomatoes
- Take Salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, mushroom seasoning powder
- Take Spring onions and fried shallots for garnish
Steps to make Shank Beef Soup - Tongseng Sengkel Sapi :
- Cut the beef shank into bite size, cook in pressure cooker for 30 minutes until tender. Set aside.
- Spice paste: combine garlic, shallot, red big chillies, candlenuts, coriander seeds and tumeric in your blender.
- Heat some oil in a small pan, stir fry the spice paste until fragrant, add lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves and stir fry until the leaves turn colour.
- Add in the cooked beef shank and continue to stir fry for a few minutes.
- Returned all the stir fry meat and spices back to the beef broth in the pressure cooker. Add salt, pepper, palm sugar (in the photo), indonesian soya sauce and mushroom seasoning powder to taste
- Add in the shredded cabbage and tomatoes and cook until the cabbage is soft
- Ready to serve with warm white rice. Garnish with some spring onion and fried shallots
If you find this Shank Beef Soup - Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
More Foods To Help Improve Your Memory
If you read our last article you are already aware how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you would like to wind up improving your memory and having your brain perform properly. And in this article we are going to be continuing the list of foods that will have the ability to boost the functionality of your brain and also help improve your memory.
Nuts will be another kind of food that can wind up helping your brain mainly because most nuts containing large amount of vitamin E. You’re additionally going to find that this sort of food can wind up supplying you with a nice little energy boost to help you make it through the day. You’re also going to discover that these are something which you are able to keep at work, at school and even in your home so you are going to always have them readily available.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain is going to be greatly affected by the sorts of foods you eat, so make sure you’re only eating foods that are loaded with nutrition if you want to increase your memory.