Hello, welcome to my recipes website. Trying to find appetizing food recipe? Why not try Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) RecipePreptime: 35 Minutes Cooktime: 41 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 237 calories.
To cook steak in green chile sauce soup (carne en su jugo) you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare steak in green chile sauce soup (carne en su jugo) :
- Use 4 each Green tomatoes
- Take 3 each Chile Serrano (finger peppers)
- Use 1/2 each White onion
- Take 1 bunch Cilantro
- Take 2 lb Steak cut into bite sizes
- Provide 1 packages Thick cut bacon
- You need 3 tbsp Knorr beef seasoning (see picture bellow)
- Use 2 can Beef broth
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Warm water
- Prepare 2 cup Rice cooked
- Prepare 2 cup Beans cooked
Instructions to make Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) :
- Begin by slicing bacon into bite size pieces. Cook on medium heat for approximately 3 minutes. Add steak pieces and beef seasoning. Mix with bacon and cook on medium heat. NOTE: any type of steak can be used. I personally buy the steak that is already cut into bite size pieces. I use all the bacon but if you choose, you may use less.
- Meanwhile, cut all vegetables into smaller pieces and boil them in the water and beef broth for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- When vegetables have been boiled, remove from stove and blend in batches. Strain blended vegetables into meat mixture. Reduce heat and simmer until meat is tender (about 30 mnts). NOTE: if the meat mixture has too much oil from the bacon, feel free to drain the fat.
- The consistency should be soup like and the color should be greenish.
- Separately, warm up the can of beans and rice. Leftover rice and beans work great. If you don't have any on hand then canned beans and microwaveable rice is a good option.
- Serve soup with beans and rice. Garnish with onion and cilantro. Tortillas go very well with this dish. Enjoy!
If you find this Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
As Promised Here You Will Find More Foods To Help You With Your Memory
If you read our last article you know already how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you would like to end up improving your memory and having your brain function properly. We left off speaking about foods which will help your brain and memory, and we’re going to pick right back up sharing some more of the foods you should be eating in order to help your brain.
When you are preparing your food you should also use olive oil instead of any other type of butter or oil because this contains healthy fats that are good for your brain. Something you need to not do is think that olive oil and other sorts of vegetable oils are the same things, mainly because vegetable oil is extremely unhealthy for you as a result of the amount of bad fats in them. Not only is olive oil a better option but you are in addition going to find that while you are frying up your eggs they are going to wind up tasting a lot better.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain is going to be greatly affected by the kinds of foods you eat, so make certain you’re only eating foods that are loaded with nutrition if you would like to increase your memory.