If you’re looking for Spicy Turkey Soup recipe, look no further! Our page is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Spicy Turkey Soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Spicy Turkey Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Spicy Turkey Soup RecipePreptime: 28 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 186 calories.
To make spicy turkey soup you need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook spicy turkey soup :
- Provide 2 turkey quarters (leg and thigh)
- Take 1 large yellow onion; large dice
- You need 2 stalks celery; rough chop
- Take 1/2 lb baby carrots
- Take 1 bundle cilantro stems
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Use 1 red jalapeño; roughly chopped
- Prepare 2 T butter
- Provide 1/2 t + 1/2 tsp thyme; minced
- Get 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- Prepare 1 head garlic
- Provide 2 T ground coriander
- Provide 2 t dried lemon peel seasoning
- Get 8 roma tomatoes; halved and seeded
- Use as needed olive oil / vegetable oil
- Use 6 roasted red jalapeños; large dice
- Get 2 C rice
- Use as needed kosher salt and black pepper
- You need 12 oz goat cheese
- You need 3 avocados
- Provide 6 T honey
Instructions to make Spicy Turkey Soup :
- Rinse turkey under cold water.
- Cover turkey, onion, celery, carrots, cilantro stems, bay leaf, and 1 roughly chopped red jalapeño (not roasted) in a large stock pot. Cover with cold water. Simmer for two hours.
- Remove turkey from pot and place in a large mixing bowl. Shred.
- Drain stock. Reserve liquid.
- Add 2 T butter to a large stock pot. Add onions, 1 t of thyme, dried spices, and a pinch of salt. Caramelize very slowly. When fat begins to dissipate, add a ladle or two of stock.
- When onions are nearly caramelized add bouillon cube. Stir to dissolve.
- Cover tomatoes with enough oil to coat. Add salt, pepper, and thyme. Roast at 425°F until tomatoes are charred. Remove skins and chop roughly. Set aside.
- Cut a tiny bit of the top of the garlic head to reveal cloves, keeping root end intact. Cover with olive oil. Add a tiny pinch of salt. Roast at 425°F until cloves are caramelized, approximately 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Add stock, rice, and turkey to stockpot. Cover and summer for 15-20 minutes, until rice is cooked. Add roasted jalapeños and squeeze garlic head to remove roasted cloves into soup.
- In each serving bowl, place 1 roasted tomato, 2 oz honey goat cheese, 1/2 diced avocado, and 1 T honey. Ladle soup over veggies. Garnish with a few gost cheese crumbles.
- Variations; Coconut milk, basil, parsely, poblano, habanero, celery seed or root, turnips, butternut squash, sweet potato, spinach, tamarind, shallots, roasted garlic or bell peppers, vinegar, corn, sofrito, salsa, zucchini, corona, modelo, scallions, cumin, cream cheese, creme fraiche, sour cream, crema, heavy cream, chihuahua, queso fresco, cotija, lime, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cayenne, potato, arugula, peppadew,
If you find this Spicy Turkey Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
More Foods To Help Increase Your Memory
If you read our last article you are already aware how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you would like to end up improving your memory and having your brain perform correctly. We left off discussing foods which will help your brain and memory, and we are going to pick right back up discussing some more of the foods you need to be eating in order to help your brain.
Eggs will be another type of food that you’re going to find doesn’t just offer you the right amount of fat for your brain but will additionally provide your brain with a good amount of protein also. And for those of you searching for a healthy option you are going to discover that organic eggs have an ingredient referred to as selenium which will also improve your mood. Breakfast is very important, and for individuals who decide to eat eggs for breakfast you’re going to see that it is even more important for the health of your brain.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
As we mentioned before, nutrition is key for ones mind, and acquiring the right nutrition can have an extremely positive effect on your memory.