Hey, welcome to our recipes website. If you’re looking for Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We give you only the best Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup RecipePreptime: 30 Minutes Cooktime: 51 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 201 calories.
To make fluffy meatballs & chinese cabbage soup you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make fluffy meatballs & chinese cabbage soup :
- You need 150 grams Chinese cabbage
- Get 100 grams ☆Minced pork (minced chicken)
- Provide 15 grams ☆Green onions or scallions
- You need 3 cm ☆Ginger (tube type)
- Prepare 1 tsp ☆Katakuriko
- Provide 1 tbsp ☆Water
- Provide 1/2 tbsp ☆Sake
- You need 1/3 tsp ☆Salt
- Get 30 grams Shimeji mushrooms
- Provide 15 grams Cellophane noodles
- Take 450 ml Hot Water
- Take 2 tsp Chinese soup stock
- Provide 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 dash Pepper
- Use 1 as much (to taste) Ra-yu
Instructions to make Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup :
- Leave the glass noodles out at room temperature. Using kitchen scissors cut them into about 4cm long pieces. Cook them lightly in hot water, wash, then drain (can also drain after boiling).
- Chop up the cabbage, cut the green onions into small pieces, and remove the stems from the mushrooms and shred them into small pieces. Set aside. Begin boiling water in a pot.
- Place the minced meat and all the ☆ ingredients into a bag, close it, and knead very well. You can also put it in a bowl and mix it!
- Gather the mixture to a corner of the bag, then cut the tip of the bag with scissors.
- Add the Chinese flavoring and salt to the water in the pot. Push out your mixture from the bag (scoop with a spoon) and create bite-sized meatballs, then add to the pot.
- Remove any scum. Once the meatballs have cooked through add the cabbage and mushrooms and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the glass noodles from Step 1 and season with soy sauce and pepper. Transfer to your serving plate and mix in a little chili oil and it's complete.
If you find this Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
As Promised Right Here Are More Food Items To Assist You With Your Memory
In our last article we discussed the necessity of receiving the proper nutrition in relation to your brain functioning properly and improving your memory. And in this post we’re going to be continuing the list of foods that will have the ability to enhance the functionality of your brain and help improve your memory.
Eggs will be another kind of food that you’re going to find doesn’t only provide you with the proper amount of fat for your brain but will in addition provide your brain with a good amount of protein also. For those of you who choose organic eggs as your option, you’ll discover that this will help improve your mood because it contains an item which is called selenium. You’ve always been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and if you choose to have eggs for breakfast this will be a a lot better choice for your brain.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
By eating right as well as providing your brain with the proper amount of nutrition that it requires you’re going to find that you will be able to increase your memory.