Looking for the perfect Lotus Root Salt Kinpira For Obento recipe? look no further! Our website is devoted to gives you only the best Lotus Root Salt Kinpira For Obento recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Lotus Root Salt Kinpira For Obento with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Lotus Root Salt Kinpira For Obento RecipePreptime: 30 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 280 calories.
You can have lotus root salt kinpira for obento using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare lotus root salt kinpira for obento :
- Use 150 grams Lotus root
- Get 1 Red chili pepper (sliced)
- Take 1/2 tsp Japanese soup stock (granules)
- Get 1 tbsp ●Sake
- Get 1 tbsp ●Mirin
- Get 1 tsp ●Sugar
- Prepare 1/3 tsp ●Salt
- Take 1 dash Sesame oil
- Get 1 dash White toasted sesame seeds
Steps to make Lotus Root Salt Kinpira For Obento :
- Peel the lotus root and slice into 2-4 pieces vertically. Soak in water with a little vinegar added in, changing the water once. Drain the water.
- Put the sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the red chili pepper on a low heat. Add the thinly sliced lotus root and fry on a high heat.
- Add the Japanese soup stock and ● ingredients, and continue to fry on a medium to high heat until the liquid evaporates.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
If you find this Lotus Root Salt Kinpira For Obento recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
As Promised In This Article Are More Foods To Assist You With Your Memory
If you read our last article you know already how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you would like to wind up improving your memory and having your brain perform correctly. We left off talking about foods which will help your brain and memory, and we’re going to pick right back up discussing some more of the foods you should be eating to be able to help your brain.
I am sure you’ve heard loads of talk over the years on whether or not eggs are healthy, but you’re going to find that they’re packed with protein and fat which wind up providing energy to your brain. If you are one of the individuals who are moody, I would recommend choosing organic eggs because there’s an item in them called selenium which will help regulate your mood. So if you are one of the people that usually have a bowl of cereal for breakfast you might want to switch over to eating eggs instead.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain is going to be greatly affected by the types of foods you eat, so make sure you’re only eating foods that are high in nutrition if you want to boost your memory.