Looking for recipes idea to cook this weekend? Try this Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Chiang Mai Noodle Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chiang Mai Noodle Soup RecipePreptime: 34 Minutes Cooktime: 30 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 230 calories.
You can have chiang mai noodle soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chiang mai noodle soup :
- Prepare 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- You need 4 tbsp thai red curry paste
- You need 6 cups coconut milk
- Get 4 cups chicken stock
- Take 3 tbsp fish sauce
- You need 1 tbsp finely shaved palm sugar
- Prepare 600 g chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- You need 800 g cooked egg noddles
- Prepare 1/4 cup roughly chopped coriander
- Get Lime wedge to serve
- You need Salt
- Provide Crispy Wonton Noodles
- You need 16 wonton skins, sliced into 3mm wide strips
- Get Vegetable oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Chiang Mai Noodle Soup :
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the Thai red curry sauce and cook about 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook about 2 minutes or until the chicken start to colour.
- Stir in the coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce and palm sugar. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Then taste and season again with fish sauce, salt or palm sugar to your taste.
- For crispy wonton noodles, pour vegetables oil into a saucepan to a depth of about 10cm. Place over heat high. When the oil reaches 180C, carefully add a small handful of wonton strips. Cook for about 30 seconds or until golden. Drain the noodles on paper towel. Repeat until all wonton noodles are cooked.
- To serve, divided the cooked noodles between four large bowl. Top with pieces of chicken and ladle over the soup. Top with coriander, lime wedges and the crispy wonton noodles.
If you find this Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
As Promised Right Here You Will Find More Food Items To Assist You With Your Memory
If you read our last article you are already aware how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you want to wind up improving your memory and having your brain function properly. As you continue to read you’re going to learn that we are providing you with more foods that can help with your memory and also help your brain to function properly.
One food that you could eat that can wind up helping reduce damage to your brain cells is garlic as it will provide your brain with a type of protective effect. One more thing I ought to point out is that garlic will offer another additional benefit to your body and that is the fact that it will assist you to with your cardiovascular system. You are also going to find the you are able to virtually use garlic in any meal that you have as this can provide almost any meal with plenty of flavor.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
By eating right as well as supplying your brain with the proper amount of nutrition that it needs you are going to see that you will be able to increase your memory.