Looking for recipes idea to cook this weekend? Try this Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup recipe! Our site is devoted to gives you only the best Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup RecipePreptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 153 calories.
To cook potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup :
- Use 6 good size Potatoes, diced
- Get 4 Leeks cleaned well. Slice down the middle and cut into thin half moon slices
- Prepare 1 chunk of Pancetta (I used “hot”)
- Get 1 clove Garlic
- You need 1/2 cup Orange Lentils (Dry)
- Prepare 2 Onions coarsely chopped
- Provide 4 cups Vegetable Stock (or chicken)
- Prepare 3 cups Water
- Get Salt to taste (You can add pepper)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Provide handful Chives and dry Parsley
Instructions to make Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup :
- In a soup pot, heat Oil. Sauté the Pancetta for 5 minutes. Add Onions and Garlic. Sauté for 10 minutes. Stirring often. Add Leeks. Sauté all together for another 10 minutes (or until you think it looks married and ready). Add Potatoes, Lentils and Stock. Bring to a boil. Once it has a rolling boil going, lower to simmer. Simmer for approx 2 hours. Taste for saltiness. If the Pancetta didn’t salt it enough, add Salt to taste.
- Top with Parsley and Chives before serving. My husband added a couple teaspoons of plain Greek Yogurt to his soup bowl to cream it up. You can also top it with grated Parmigiana Cheese to add more of a salty taste. We ate this with oven heated crusty Italian bread 🥖🍲
If you find this Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
As Promised Here You Will Find More Food Items To Assist You With Your Memory
If you read our last article you already know how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you would like to end up improving your memory and having your brain perform correctly. We left off talking about foods which will help your brain and memory, and we’re going to pick right back up sharing some more of the foods you need to be eating in order to help your brain.
One food that can provide your body with plenty of protein in the proper amount of fat to be able to provide your brain with a energy for hours is eggs. For people who choose organic eggs as your option, you will find that this will help improve your mood simply because it contains an item which is called selenium. So if you are one of the people that typically have a bowl of cereal for breakfast you might want to switch over to eating eggs instead.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
The power of your brain will be greatly influenced by the kinds of foods you eat, so ensure you’re only eating foods which are loaded with nutrition if you would like to increase your memory.