Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Trying to find yummy food recipe? Why not try Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe! Our page is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) RecipePreptime: 33 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 148 calories.
To cook crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) :
- Take easy winter warmers
- Get 1 ham shank
- You need 500 grams marrowfat dried peas
- Get 7 medium sized potatoes
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1 1/2 pints cold water
- Provide 1 tsp baking powder or bicarbonate of soda
Steps to make Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) :
- Soak the ham shank in a pan of water overnight to dissolve any salt
- Soak the dried peas in a bowl /pan/container over night with the baking powder/bicarbonate of soda
- Boil the potatoes for 10-15 mins, once the water is bubbling
- Drain the peas. Put in a colander and wash the water off (no need to dry) you will notice that the pess should have swollen to twice their size
- Add the peas, ham shank, potatoes, salt and the cold water in to the crock pot/ slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Enjoy, this should stick to your ribs
If you find this Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Few More Foods To Benefit Your Brain And Also Memory
If you read our last article you are already aware how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you would like to wind up improving your memory and having your brain function correctly. And on this page we are going to be continuing the list of foods that will have the ability to boost the functionality of your brain and also help improve your memory.
One food that you can eat which can wind up helping reduce harm to your brain cells is garlic as it’s going to provide your brain with a kind of protective effect. This isn’t only a food that’s good for your brain but is additionally useful for the rest of your body as it improves your cardiovascular system. Garlic is one of those items that can just about go with any kind of food you make, which makes it very easy for you to incorporate into your diet.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
As we talked about before, nutrition is key for your mind, and acquiring the right nutrition can have a really positive impact on your memory.