Looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We give you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup RecipePreptime: 13 Minutes Cooktime: 43 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 274 calories.
To make spicy chicken tortilla soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare spicy chicken tortilla soup :
- You need 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- You need 2 can of Rotel
- Use 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- Use 1 can of corn
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Use 2 cans, low-sodium chicken broth
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Use 1 packet of taco or chicken seasoning
- Use 1 bag of Tortilla chips (get the Scoops!)
- Get 1 small container of sour cream
- Provide 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup :
- Cook chicken
- Add chopped onion, beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water & seasoning in crockpot & stir.
- Put chicken on top of mixture & be sure it's at least partly submerged in liquid.
- Cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours.
- Before serving, make sure the chicken has all come apart & is shredded enough. Then stir.
- Serve each bowl with chips, cheese melted on top & a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!
If you find this Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
More Foods To Benefit Your Brain And Memory
If you read our last article you already know how important it is to have the proper nutrition if you want to wind up improving your memory and having your brain perform properly. As you continue to read you are going to learn that we will be supplying you with more foods that can help with your memory and also help your brain to function properly.
Nuts are going to be another kind of food which can end up helping your brain because most nuts containing huge amount of vitamin E. Another added benefit of eating nuts would be the fact that this is actually a food that can present you with energy for hours, making it a a lot better choice than coffee or energy drinks. Nuts are also something that you are able to snack on during the day in between meals so as to keep your hunger down simply because they also contain protein.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
By eating right and also providing your brain with the proper amount of nutrition that it needs you’re going to find that you’ll be able to raise your memory.