Chilli Con Carne. Chili con carne, meaning 'chili with meat', is a spicy stew containing chili peppers (sometimes in the form of chili powder), meat (usually beef). Come home to a warming bowl of this Chili. This meatless (aka vegan) The lentils and beans ensure the chili is hearty and filling, while the peppers, onion and corn give it that real chili con carne feel. Чили нон карне (Chili non carne). Автор: Freigraf Trostsky.
This is a really easy chilli con carne recipe. It has loads of flavour even though it uses mostly store cupboard ingredients. You can experiment with how hot it is by leaving the seeds in the fresh chillies. You can cook Chilli Con Carne using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli Con Carne
- It’s 425 g of kidney beans.
- It’s 425 g of chick peas.
- Prepare 800 g of peeled Italian tomatoes.
- It’s 300 g of minced beef.
- It’s 200 g of sirloin steak.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 200 g of beef broth.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
This Chilli Con Carne is a Classic. This belly warming dish of meaty, spicy joy is a regular on our dinner table. This is a British chilli con carne, and it's just as good. I also realise that we spell 'chilli' differently to you folks in the US who spell it 'chili' and that is fine of course, but I thought i'd mention it, just in case.
Chilli Con Carne step by step
- Cut sirloin steak into 1 inch cubes and cry them to medium rare. Then take them out..
- Using the same pan put in the diced onion, carrot, red bell pepper and garlic in the same pot used to cook the steak for 5 minutes..
- Add the minced beef and cook till brown (around 5 minutes).
- Add cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and mix for 5 minutes.
- Add the peeled Italian tomatoes and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add both the kidney beans, chick peas, bay leaf and the beef broth for 15-30 minutes.
- Serve with steak cubes, avocado, and sour cream.
This chilli con carne recipe makes a tasty Mexican meal that's great as a family dinner. Chilli con carne is the affordable mid-week favourite that the whole family will love eating again and again. Spicy chili with ground beef, kidney beans, tomatoes, onions and garlic. To me that combination was strange. Maybe I'm not too adventurous with my chile con carne, but I r.