Trying to find appetizing food recipe? Why not try Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi recipe! We provide you only the perfect Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi RecipePreptime: 10 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 131 calories.
To make bengali gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare bengali gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi :
- Take 500 gm chicken with bone
- Provide 7-8 arvi(taro root) skinout and cut into half
- Prepare 1 big tomatoes chopped
- Get 2 medium onions chopped
- Provide 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 2-3 garlic Cloves
- Provide 3-4 green chillies slitted
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Get 2 red chillies
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp whole cumin seeds
- You need 1 inch cinnamon stick
- You need 2 green cardamoms
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 2-3 tsp mustard oil
Steps to make Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi :
- Marinate first chicken with salt, little turmeric and 1/2 tsp mustard oil for at least 30 mins.
- Boiled arvi for 2-3 mins. If arvi are very good, not causing itchy then not required to boil.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a kadai, add whole cumin. Then add chicken along with arvi and fry for 2-5 mins in medium heat. Continuous stirring is required for this step. Keep aside chicken and arvi.
- Now in the same kadai, add rest of oil, add rest of whole masala. When aroma arise, then add chopped onions. Fry onion till golden then add ginger garlic paste, along with chopped tomatoes and slitted green chillies. In this point add chicken and arvi and start cooking in low to medium flame. Add cumin powder when gravy leaves oil.
- In that point add turmeric, salt, garlic cloves and hot water. Add water as per your requirement. Then boiled in high flame with lid. Boiled untill chicken cooked.
If you find this Bengali Gati kochu diye chicken curry with arbi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Making Use Of Diet And Also Physical Fitness In Order To Live A Much Healthier Life
Disease as well as illnesses tend to be more common today than they have ever been previously. This can be attributed to the reality that in general people are just out of shape and do not eat healthy. Many people that are at the right weight are apt to have less illnesses and diseases than those people who are too heavy. In this post we are going to be talking about a few things that can be done to improve your health and lose some weight at the same time.
One of the many keys to eating healthy is to make sure you are getting a bare minimum of 5 servings of your fruits and veggies every day. The vitamins as well as nutrition detected in these sorts of foods can actually help you fight off certain ailments and diseases. And for individuals who tend not to eat your vegetables you still have got the fruit option. So you can basically stock up on different kinds of fruits and eat them every day. Eating fruit is more desirable than eating virtually no produce, but if you can, try to choke down some vegetables every so often as well. Additionally try to eat your fruits and vegetables before beginning on your main course. The primary goal of executing that is to begin filling you up before getting to the other foods on your plate that are not as nutritious for you.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else you should do is to have a substantial glass of water just before every meal. Another thing about drinking water, is that it will help to cleanse your body, so you will be consuming less and flushing out your system at the same time. If you find yourself getting hungry in between meals, a thing that might help get you though that is to have a large glass of water and then a serving of fruits or vegetables. This ought to help curb your hunger and the urge to pick up a burger from the joint across the street.