Hey, welcome to our recipes website. Trying to find yummy food recipe? Why not try Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe! Our site is dedicated to bringing you only the best Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi RecipePreptime: 20 Minutes Cooktime: 49 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 287 calories.
To cook green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi you only need 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi :
- Prepare 3 cups Fresh hara Channa
- Prepare 300 gm Paneer 1/2 inch cubes 300 grams
- You need 3 tablespoons Oil
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 large Onions finely chopped
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon Garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Coriander powder
- Get 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Use 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Use 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Take 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Get 2-3 Green chillies slit
- Prepare 2 medium Tomatoes quartered
- You need for chanamasala
- Take 1 tablespoon Pomegranate seeds (anardana)
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- You need 1 teaspoon Coriander seeds
- Use 2 Whole dry red chillies
- Use For Aloo Methi Sabji.
- Use 1 tbsp oil
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- Provide 2 dried red chillies
- You need 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Use 2 Thai green chillies, finely chopped
- Use 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Take 1 bunch methi leaves, about 1 1/2 cups when chopped
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Use to taste salt,
- Prepare For fruit yogurt
- Take 5-6 strawberries mashed
- Take 3/4- 1 cup plain yogurt
- You need 1 cup chopped mixed fruits(Apple,orange,pomegrante seeds)
- Use to taste Honey
Instructions to make Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi :
- Cook green chana in three cups of water with salt for twenty to twenty five minutes or pressure cook for five minutes. Drain and reserve cooking liquor. Coarsely powder all the ingredients of chana masala. Heat three tablespoons of oil in an iron kadhai and add cumin seeds. When they change colour, add onions and sauté till pink. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, powdered chana masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and half the cumin powder.
- Add boiled green chana with the reserved cooking liquor and one cup of water. Add salt, garam masala powder and let it cook for five to six minutes. In another pan, heat the remaining oil, add slit green chillies, remaining cumin powder and tomatoes.
- Cook for a minute and add to the green chana mixture in the kadhai. Stir and allow cook on low heat till almost dry. Add paneer cubes, stir gently and continue to cook for another two minutes. Serve hot.
- For Aloo-Methi Sabji…Wash the methi leaves thoroughly and cut the stems near the roots and discard. Chop the rest, place in a bowl and add about 2 tsp salt to it. Mix well and keep aside. - Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and dried red chillies. Once the cumin and chilli start to turn colour, add the onion and green chillies. Sauté till the onions start to become soft.
- Add the potatoes, give it a quick stir to mix everything together, cover and cook over low heat for 7-8 minutes, till the potatoes are almost tender.
- Now squeeze the methi leaves to take out any water from them. Add to the pan with the potatoes. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and salt. Give it a quick stir and let it cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot.
- For Fruit Yogurt…In a bowl mash berries with a fork to release their natural juice and sweetness.
- Add in yogurt,all chopped fruits and stir until combine. Test for sweetness and add in a drizzle of honey or maple syrup to your desired sweetness. Stir.Serve chilled.
- Now in a plate arrange all dishes,chapattis,rice,fresh fruits,salad and masala lassi.
If you find this Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Using Diet As Well As Exercise In Order To Live A More Healthy Life
If you haven’t noticed, men and women today seem to be suffering from far more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. This could be attributed to the point that in general people are just out of shape and do not eat healthy. Men and women who are obese end up suffering from far more of these diseases then individuals who eat healthy and stay fit. In this article we are going to be talking about a few things that you can do to improve your health and get rid of some weight at the same time.
Now I realize that many individuals are very busy and many individuals don’t have the time to exercise on a regular basis. However you have to get some kind of exercise if you wish to be healthy. If you’re one of those individuals who don’t get any exercise, almost all of the food that you eat throughout the day ends up being stored as fat. Just taking a walk can help to shed some of the food you eat as well as some stored up fat. While walking will not burn a lot of calories it is truly a lot better than not doing any kind of exercise.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
One more thing that can help you to consume less food is to be sure you drink a whole glass of water before you take a seat for your meal. Another thing on the subject of drinking water, is that it will certainly help to detox your body, so you will be eating less and flushing out your system at the same time. Additionally when your hungry between meals try consuming a glass of water and eating an apple. This will help you make it through the day without the need of going to the junk food joints.