Hi, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for the perfect Mutton Curry with spicy gravy recipe? look no further! We give you only the best Mutton Curry with spicy gravy recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Mutton Curry with spicy gravy with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mutton Curry with spicy gravy RecipePreptime: 31 Minutes Cooktime: 43 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 245 calories.
You can have mutton curry with spicy gravy using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make mutton curry with spicy gravy :
- Get 250 gms mutton
- Prepare 2 potatoes
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Provide 2 tbsp onion paste
- Get 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp green chilli paste
- Take 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 +1/4 tbsp red chilli powder
- Provide 2 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- Get 1 tbsp bengali garam masala
- Take 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- You need 2-3 small cardamons
- Prepare 1 stick cinnamon
- You need 2 bay leaves
- Use 1/2 cup sour curd
- Get 1/3 tsp sugar
- Take as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mustard oil
Instructions to make Mutton Curry with spicy gravy :
- At first, clean the meat clear & fry few potatoes.
- Marinate those mutton pieces with all paste, all powder, curd, lil bit oil, sugar & salt for 30 minutes.
- I have used a silver pan for cooking. Temper oil with all whole spices & chopped onion. Fry this till lil light brown. Then pour the Marinated meats.
- Stir it for few minutes & Cooked it for 30 minutes with a lid. Add little bit of hot water for gravy.
- At last serve it with steamed rice.
If you find this Mutton Curry with spicy gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Growing To Be And Staying Healthy With Diet And Exercise
Disease and illnesses are generally more common these days than they have ever been previously. This could be attributed to the fact that in general people are just out of shape and do not eat healthy. And most of these individuals are generally overweight, as most people who are in top shape don’t get sick as often. As you look over this article you will discover some helpful tips to help you burn a little weight and also start living healthier.
Now I understand that many individuals are very busy and many men and women don’t have the time to exercise regularly. However you need to get some type of exercise if you wish to be healthy. Body fat build up is caused because the food you are consuming each day is not getting burned off with any exercise and therefore instead it gets turned into fat deposits. And that means you need to begin getting some type of exercise everyday, even if it is just enjoying a walk after dinner. While walking doesn’t burn an abundance of calories it is truly better than not doing any sort of exercise.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else that you ought to do is to have a substantial glass of water right before every meal. Water not just helps to cleanse your system, but any time you drink a big glass before your meals your less hungry and you will end up eating less. Many people end up becoming hungry in the mid morning, should this happen have some water and a piece of fruit, which should hold you over. This may help you make it through the day without the need of going to the junk food joints.