Looking for the perfect Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe? look no further! Our page is committed to gives you only the best Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry RecipePreptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 37 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 209 calories.
You can have boiled egg and potato yellow curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook boiled egg and potato yellow curry :
- Use 200 grams Chicken thigh meat
- Use 500 grams Potatoes
- You need 50 grams Onion
- Take 4 Boiled eggs
- Get 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- Take 50 grams Yellow curry paste
- You need 400 ml Coconut milk
- Take 400 ml Water
- Use 3 tsp Fish sauce
- Get 2 tsp Sugar, or to taste
Steps to make Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry :
- Cut the chicken thigh meat into bite-sized pieces, the onion into 2cm wedges, and the potatoes in half (cut the potatoes larger than the chicken).
- Put vegetable oil and yellow curry paste in a pan and fry over low heat. Once fragrant, gradually add 240 ml of coconut milk in 3 batches and stir.
- Bring it to a boil, add the chicken and fry. Once the color of the chicken changes, add the potatoes, onions and boiled eggs.
- Bring to a boil, add 160 ml of coconut milk and 350 ml of water and simmer over medium-low heat (add a little water if the curry becomes too thick).
- When the chicken and potatoes are tender, season the curry with the Thai fish sauce and sugar. Add salt to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with basil. Enjoy it with rice!
If you find this Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
If You Want To Live A Healthy Life You Need Diet And Exercise
For those who haven’t noticed, people today seem to be suffering from a lot more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. A great deal of this is due to men and women generally being unhealthy and overweight. Most people that are at the right weight tend to have less illnesses and diseases than those people who are overweight. As you look over this article you will find some helpful tips to help you burn a little weight as well as start living healthier.
Now I am aware that many men and women are very busy and many people don’t have the time to exercise frequently. But this is very important for your over all body health. You have to remember, specifically people who have desk jobs, that with no exercise a lot of the food you take in eventually ends up turning right into fat deposits. Just taking a walk can help to burn up some of the food you take in as well as some stored up fat. Getting a little exercise is a lot better than getting absolutely no physical exercise at all.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Before you sit down to eat your dinner or another meal, try having a full glass of water before you begin eating because this can also cause you to feel fuller faster. Water not only helps to cleanse your system, but any time you drink a big glass before your meals your much less hungry and you will end up eating less. Lots of people end up getting hungry in the mid morning, if this happens have some water along with a piece of fruit, which should hold you over. And also by making use of that little trick you may be less likely to hit those burger joints during the day.