Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Trying to find juicy food recipe? Why not try Kerala Roast Chicken recipe! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Roast Chicken recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Kerala Roast Chicken with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Kerala Roast Chicken RecipePreptime: 33 Minutes Cooktime: 48 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 206 calories.
To cook kerala roast chicken you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook kerala roast chicken :
- Take 2 Onions Sliced
- Use 1/2 kg chicken
- Get 10 Shallots
- Use leaves Curry
- Prepare 1 tomato diced
- Provide 6 Garlic Cloves
- Use Half thumb size Ginger
- You need 2 deseeded green chillies
- You need 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
- You need 1 tbsp Pepper Powder
- Get 1/2 cup hot water
- Provide 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- Get As per taste Salt
Instructions to make Kerala Roast Chicken :
- Grind the shallots,garlic,ginger to a semi paste consistency
- Marinate the chicken with 1tsp of chilli powder, a pinch of turmeric, 1tbsp of vinegar/lime juice, salt to taste. Set aside for half an hour and shallow fry the same.
- Heat a kadai with coconut oil. Add the green chillies and curry leaves and sautee until fragrant. Add the sliced onions and saute until browned(not burnt). Add the shallot paste and sautee till the raw smell goes. Add the tomato and cook until mushy.
- Add all the Masalas, make sure the heat isn't much or else the mix will burn. Saute the mix till oil separates.
- Add in the fried chicken and mix well with the base masala. Add hot water and cook for another 7-10 mins on low heat. Make sure the water is minimal. Add in coconut milk at this stage and roast on high for about two mins constantly sauteeing it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Goes well with rice,idlies,appam etc
If you find this Kerala Roast Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
If You Want To Live A Healthy Lifestyle You Will Require Diet And Exercise
In case you haven’t noticed, people today seem to be suffering from far more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. This is often attributed to the point that in general people are just out of shape and do not eat healthy. Many people that are at the right weight tend to have less illnesses and diseases than people who are overweight. In this article we are going to be talking about a few things you’re able to do to improve your health and lose some weight at the same time.
Now we need to begin taking a look at the foods your eating everyday. A number of of you just stop by one of those fast food locations to grab a burger and french fries because it is the quickest and easiest way to get something to eat. But all that food which you eat from these junk food places are just about the worst type of food you can eat. Should you actually be yearning for a cheese burger, you should go to the store and acquire 90% lean burger and cook it yourself with your grill. Down the page we will reveal the best way to start to eat healthier.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Before you have a seat to eat your dinner or some other meal, try having an entire glass of water before you begin eating since this can also have you feeling fuller faster. Water not just helps to clean out your system, but any time you drink a big glass before your meals your much less hungry and you will end up eating less. Also when your hungry between meals try consuming a glass of water and also eating an apple. This should help control your hunger and the urge to get a burger from the joint across the road.