Looking for the perfect Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe? look no further! Our site is devoted to gives you only the best Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) RecipePreptime: 19 Minutes Cooktime: 58 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 226 calories.
To cook basic asian curry puff (karipap) you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make basic asian curry puff (karipap) :
- Prepare Puff Dough
- Prepare 1 Egg - Grade B
- Prepare 1/2 cup Wam water
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup Flour
- Get 1/2 cup Salted butter / margerine
- Prepare Filling
- Prepare 6 cup Potatoes - Boiled to cook & diced small to size of corn seed
- Take 1 cup Diced + minced chicken
- Prepare 1/4 cup Cooking oil
- Take 1 tsp Garlic - Grated (You can use smoked garlic for better test)
- Provide 3 cup Diced indian Big Onion - OPTIONAL (Remove from the list if you are planning to keep them longer)
- Provide 6 tbsp Meat curry powder - Mix with 6 TBSP warm water (Add without water if you like them test more dry and curry colour looks heavy)
- Get 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- You need 3 tsp Salt
- Take 3 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Chicken stock powder
- Prepare Optional extra filling
- Get 1/2 cup Cheese - Grated
- Get 5 Eggs - Scramble with some butter & 1 TSP sugar
Instructions to make Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) :
- Dough: In a big bowl, mix well the butter with salt and egg and flour then only add in the water and knead into a dough. Let it rest aside
- Boil diced potatoes around 10-15 minutes and strain them out before cooking them with the rest of the filling ingredients
- Filling: Heat up a big pan and pour in cooking oil. Add in grated garlic then diced onion and saute for a while then add in cinnamon powder & cont wih the sautee until caramelised bit. Add in curry powder and stir until they look all together and you can see some oil out. Add in minced chicken and stir for few minutes. add the rest one by one and cook in slow heat until diced potatoes has been cooked fine, thick and no any liquid are seen. Let the filling cool down
- Preheat a deep fryer. Take about 30gm - 50gm of the dough, rolls into about 3mm thin or you can use pasta roller mechine. Once you got the thickness u wanted (Thin is better), cut with a round cutter or you can use a puff moulder, take a spoon of the main filling and spread them on the half spot of the round dough, add some scramble egg with some grated cheese. fold the round dough once to make a half moon shape like to cover the filling as a skin and keeping them inside intact, keep round end stick together. Twirl the half round end side like making a pie and deep fry them until they've become light golden brown
- Depend on the makes of the curry itself, you can add a TBSP extra or less to marry with all of the filling
- If you are using wooden roller to roll the dough by hand, best to roll them thin earlier before the dough completely cool down
- If you are using pasta roller machine to roll the dough thin, best to keep them chill first in the refrigerator for at least an hour earlier. Roll them thin to size 7
If you find this Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Using Diet And Also Exercise In Order To Live A Healthier Life
I know that you have realized that increasing numbers of people these days are inflicted with a lot more diseases and illnesses than any other time in history. The fact that individuals are generally unhealthy and out of shape is one of the major reasons for this. A lot of people that are at the right weight tend to have less illnesses and diseases than those people who are too heavy. Here we are going to review a few things you can do to help yourself improve your health and also end up losing a couple pounds in the process.
You probably should start off with 5 to 6 servings of fruit and veggies, these ought to be eaten everyday, and also all throughout the day. The vitamins as well as nutrition found in these types of foods can actually enable you to fight off certain illnesses and also diseases. Just eating fruit can also be a good choice for those people who just can not stand vegetables. So you can basically stock up on various kinds of fruits and eat them every day. Consuming fruit is better than eating absolutely no produce, but if you can, try to choke down some veggies every so often as well. Also try to eat your fruit and veggies before beginning on your main course. When you start to fill up on your fruits and vegetables, you will find yourself not being as hungry and possibly won’t eat the rest of the meal.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Before you have a seat to eat your dinner or some other meal, try having a whole glass of water before you begin eating because this can also have you feeling fuller faster. Another thing on the subject of drinking water, is that it will help to cleanse your body, so you will be eating less and flushing out the body at the same time. When you are getting hungry somewhere between meals, something that might help get you though that is to have a big glass of water accompanied by a serving of fruits or vegetables. And also by making use of that little trick you will be less inclined to hit those burger joints throughout the day.