Trying to find good food recipe? Why not try Vegetable Dum Biryani Restaurant style recipe! We give you only the perfect Vegetable Dum Biryani Restaurant style recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Vegetable Dum Biryani Restaurant style with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Vegetable Dum Biryani Restaurant style RecipePreptime: 33 Minutes Cooktime: 30 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 267 calories.
To cook vegetable dum biryani restaurant style you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare vegetable dum biryani restaurant style :
- Take 3 cups Basmati rice
- Take 3 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- Take 3 bay leaves
- Provide 4 Black pepper
- Get 1 lemon
- Use 3 Cloves
- Prepare 1 star anise
- Prepare leaves Few curry
- Prepare 1 cinnamon
- Prepare 4 cardamom
- Provide 1 cup curd
- Use For Dry masala :
- Get 2 tablespoons Kashmiri red chilli powder
- You need 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp shahi jeera
- You need 3 tablespoons Ghee
- You need 3 Finely chopped onion
- Prepare 3 tomatoes
- You need 3 Potato peel, cube and fry in deep oil till golden brown
- Prepare 2 Carrot large chopped
- Provide 4-5 Beans chopped
- Get 2 tablespoons Coriander and mint wash and finely chopped
- You need 1 cup Fried brown onion thinly sliced and deep fry in oil
- Use 2 green chillies, for frying masala
- Get Pinch Hing
Steps to make Vegetable Dum Biryani Restaurant style :
- Take one big heavy bottom vessel add water for boiling basmati rice. Next, add 2 tsp salt and 1 tej patta 3 black pepper cloves and pinch jeera in it.
- For vegetable take a pan or cooker or heavy bottom vessel then add ghee or oil mentioned above. Next add the spices and saute once they leave fragrant. Add 2 green chilli sliced,curry leaves and onion to fry.
- Once water boils add basmati rice, add little ghee or oil. Add 2 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar to make the rice separate. Rice should cook around 50 to 70%only. Drain it in a colander add chilled water above rice and keep it aside.
- Once onion becomes transculent add ginger garlic and saute. After that add chopped tomatoes and saute mix it well and fry till raw smell goes off. Add all dry masala and saute till oil leaves the sides then add all washed vegetables and mix well. Then add the yogurt and cook by closing the lid for 2 minutes. Check once.
- Add 1 cup water to boil vegetable do not add more water. Add water accordingly. It should not stick down so add accordingly and close lid. Let it cook properly once all the vegetables get cooked properly.
- Take 1 small pan, 2 tsp ghee, shahijeera, bay leaf and let splutter then pour it over rice. Now place one moist clean cloth to seal the lid. You can even use foil or atta to seal the untensil. Place a dum untensil on a hot tawa and cook.
- For Biryani layer: Take one heavy bottom vessel add half rice and layer it. Add cooked vegetables mix spread it over it and layer sprinkle chopped coriander, mint leaves and fried onion. Layer rice over it again then sprinkle mint leaves coriander leaves and fried onion.
- Keep the flame on high for first 5 mins. Immediately after 5 minutes keep it in low flame and cook for 10 mins.
- Serve Vegetable dum biriyani with brinjal khatta and curd, onion, salad or papad.
If you find this Vegetable Dum Biryani Restaurant style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Growing To Be And Staying Healthy Along With Eating Habits And Exercise
Disease as well as illnesses are more common these days than they have ever been before. A lot of this is due to people generally being unhealthy and overweight. People who are too heavy end up suffering from more of these diseases then individuals who eat healthy and remain fit. Here we are going to review some things you can do to help yourself get healthy and also end up losing a few pounds in the process.
Now we must begin to take a look at the meals your eating everyday. So many individuals end up going to the take out places and grabbing a cheese burger for their lunch because it is the easiest thing to do. The food you can get at these kinds of locations is food that is usually loaded with fat as well as fillers which are simply not healthy. If a hamburger is what you want, prepare it yourself on a grill which allows the grease and fat to drip out of the burger so you don’t wind up eating it. But there are additional things you should be eating also and we will let you know about them here.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else you should do is to have a big glass of water ahead of every meal. Another thing with regards to drinking water, is that it can help to detox your body, so you will be eating less and flushing out the body at the same time. If you find yourself getting hungry between meals, a thing that might help get you though that is to have a substantial glass of water and then a serving of fruits or vegetables. And also by implementing that little trick you may be less likely to hit those cheese burger joints during the day.