Trying to find appetizing food recipe? Why not try Simple Chana masala recipe! Our site is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Simple Chana masala recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Simple Chana masala with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Simple Chana masala RecipePreptime: 37 Minutes Cooktime: 57 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 125 calories.
You can have simple chana masala using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook simple chana masala :
- Get 200 gm Chana dal
- Get 2 Onion
- Provide 1 Tomato
- Get 1 1/2 spoon Ginger garlic paste
- Take 3/4 spoon Red chilli powder
- Provide 1 1/2 spoon Coriander powder
- Get 1/4 spoon Turmeric powder
- Use as needed Curry leaves
- Take 2 pinch Garam masala
- You need as needed Oil (coconut oil)
- You need to taste Salt
Instructions to make Simple Chana masala :
- Put Chanadal in water over 8 hrs
- After cook chanadal in cooker [5 Vissel]
- Take kadai on stow after heat kadai put some oil after heat oil put sliced onion stir still golden colour, after put some curry leaves and ginger garlic paste stir well, after put red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander powder,salt and garamasala stir well still raw smell gone, after put tomato and stir well still paste consistency…. masala is ready
- After preparing masala take masala and little quantity of cooker Chanaput mixer jar then grain well after put inside of kadai again heat well add some quantity water for curry consistency after put Chanadal in curry heat well and stir well…… simple Chanamasala is ready to serve…..😍
- This simple chanamasala serve with dosa, Chappathi, semiya, idly and paniyaram, porata, and wheat dosa….😍😍😍
If you find this Simple Chana masala recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Becoming And Staying Healthy With Eating Plans And Exercise
For those who haven’t noticed, individuals today seem to be suffering from a lot more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. This is often attributed to the fact that in general individuals are just out of shape and do not eat healthy. Men and women who are over weight end up suffering from far more of these diseases then individuals who eat healthy and stay in shape. In this post we are going to be talking about a few things that can be done to improve your health and get rid of some weight at the same time.
Consuming the right foods and the proper servings are also a major key in living healthy. So many men and women end up going to the junk food places and grabbing a burger for their lunch since it is the easiest thing to do. The actual food you can get at these locations is food that is usually loaded with fat and also fillers that are simply not healthy. If a cheese burger is what you want, prepare it yourself on a grill which allows the grease and fat to drip out of the burger so you don’t find yourself eating it. So if you truly want to get started on eating healthier you need to keep reading this article.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Just before you have a seat to eat your dinner or some other meal, try having a full glass of water before you begin eating as this can also have you feeling fuller faster. The water doesn’t only help fill you up it also helps you to free your body of toxins. Additionally when your hungry between meals try drinking a glass of water as well as eating an apple. And also by implementing that little trick you will be less likely to hit those cheese burger joints during the day.