Hello, welcome to my recipes site. Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) recipe! We provide you only the best Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) RecipePreptime: 21 Minutes Cooktime: 51 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 277 calories.
You can cook green cholia (lilwa)curry.(hara chana) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make green cholia (lilwa)curry.(hara chana) :
- Provide 250 gm green (fresh) cholia
- Use 1 onion
- Use 8-10 garlic cloves
- Get 1/2 inch ginger
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 1 green chilli
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 2-3 tsp coriander powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1 tsp kasuri methi
- You need Chopped fresh coriander
- Get 1 small laddle of oil
- Get 1 tbsp fresh malai /cream
Instructions to make Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) :
- First blend together onion + garlic + ginger…To make paste.
- Blend tomatoes along with green chilli to make puree.
- Heat pressure cooker with oil…Add cumin seeds… let them crack….Add onion + garlic + ginger paste…Stir till light golden in colour..
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder,..Stir…Add tomato puree…Stir well…Add all remaining spices….Stir and cook the masala for a min.
- Add fresh malai and stir continuously…Cook till oil comes on surface..
- Add washed fresh green cholia…Mix till well coated with gravy..Add little water..And cook covered for 8-10mins. On low flame…Stir occasionally.
- Now add 1/2 of warm water or as per ur need…And close the lid…Cook for 2 -3 whistles.
- Release the pressure by itself.
- Add chopped coriander… Seasonal green choliya curry is ready to serve…
- Serve with roti, chapati or with rice.
If you find this Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Becoming And Staying Healthy With Eating Habits And Exercise
Disease and also illnesses tend to be more common nowadays than they have ever been before. This is often attributed to the reality that in general individuals are just out of shape and never eat healthy. And many of these men and women are typically overweight, as most people who are in top shape don’t get sick as often. In the following paragraphs we are going to be talking about a few things that you can do to improve your health and lose some weight at the same time.
Now we must start taking a look at the food items your eating everyday. So many people end up going to the junk food places and grabbing a burger for their lunch because it’s the easiest thing to do. The food you can get at these locations is food that is generally loaded with fat as well as fillers which are simply not healthy. Should you be yearning for a cheese burger, you should go to the store and obtain 90% lean burger and cook it by yourself on your grill. Now if you genuinely want to get started on eating healthier you need to keep reading the next few paragraphs.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Before you sit down to eat your dinner or another meal, try having an entire glass of water before you begin eating because this can also have you feeling fuller faster. The water will not only help fill you up it also helps to purge your body of toxins. Lots of people end up getting hungry in the mid morning, should this happen have some water along with a piece of fruit, that may hold you over. This can help curb your hunger as well as the urge to pick up a burger from the joint down the street.