Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Looking for the perfect Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam recipe? look no further! We deliver to you only the best Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam RecipePreptime: 21 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 293 calories.
You can cook malay chicken kuzi curry - kuzi ayam using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook malay chicken kuzi curry - kuzi ayam :
- Provide 600 g Chicken Meat (cut into pieces)
- Prepare [Garlic Turmeric Paste] - ground well
- Prepare 40 g Garlic
- Provide 30 g Ginger Root
- You need 20 g Turmeric Root
- Use [Caramelised Onions]
- Prepare 300 g Yellow Onions (finely sliced)
- Take 2 Tbsp Butter/Ghee
- Take 1 g Salt
- Provide [Sauce]
- Take 50 g Red Onions (diced roughly)
- Take 50 g Shallots (sliced finely)
- Prepare 300 g Ripe Tomatoes (diced finely)
- Use 50 g Almonds (flaked)
- Provide 50 g Raisins or Sultanas
- Use 3 pc Cardamom Pods
- Prepare 2 pc Star Anise
- Get 1 cup Evaporated Milk (like Ideal) or Cream
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Kuzi Spice Mix (see below)
- Provide 1 Tbsp Honey (optional)
- You need as needed Ghee/Butter
- Provide as needed Salt
- Use [Kuzi Spice Mix]
- Use 1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
- Get 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- Take 2 tsp Fennel Powder
- Provide 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- Use 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Provide 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- Provide 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Get 1/2 tsp Ground Mace
Instructions to make Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam :
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken with 1/2 the Garlic Turmeric Paste and 1/2 tsp Salt, for 30 minutes or more.
- ALMONDS & RAISINS: heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil on a low heat. Toast the Almonds until it's light brown, then remove and set aside. Next, fry the Raisins until they puffed up, remove and set aside.
- CARAMELISED ONIONS: heat 2 Tbsp of Ghee or Butter on a low heat. Add the Yellow Onions and Salt. Then Sauté the Onions until they brown all over. Remove, and let it cool. Once cooled, ground the Caramelised Onions into a paste.
- CHICKEN: heat 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil on high heat. Fry the Chicken until brown all over. Remove and set aside.
- SAUCE: add 2 Tbsp of Ghee or Butter on medium heat. Fry the Cardamom Pods and Star Anise for a few seconds (until they pop). Fry the remaining Garlic Turmeric Paste until fragrant. Next, fry the Shallots and Red Onions until fragrant. Then add 1 Tbsp of Kuzi Spice Mix and mix well. Then, add the Tomatoes and 1 cup of Water. Mix well and bring it to a simmer. Cook until the Tomatoes are soft and disintegrating.
- ASSEMBLY: add the Caramelised Onions and mix well until they dissolve. Then add the Milk, the Chicken, the Raisins, Honey, Almonds and mix well. Serve with Rice or Bread.
- This is a dark Kuzi Curry, with extra Caramelised Onions and Chillies.
If you find this Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
If You Want To Live A Healthy Lifestyle You Will Require Diet And Exercise
I know that you have noticed that a lot more people these days are inflicted with a lot more diseases and illnesses than any other time in history. The point that individuals are generally unhealthy as well as out of shape is one of the main reasons for this. And most of these men and women are typically overweight, as most people who are in good shape don’t get sick as often. Here we are going to review a few things you can do to help yourself to get healthier and also end up losing a few pounds in the process.
Now with regard to the most essential element involved with getting into shape, your diet. A number of of you just stop by one of those fast food spots to grab a burger and french-fried potatoes because it is the quickest and easiest way to get something to eat. A very important factor that you need to keep in mind is that when it comes to the meals you get from these sorts of places it is not nutritious by any means. When a cheese burger is what you want, make it yourself on a grill that enables the grease and fat to drip away from the burger so you don’t find yourself eating it. If you actually want to start eating healthier you should keep reading this post.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Another thing that can help you to consume less food is to make sure you drink an entire glass of water before you sit down for your meal. The water doesn’t just help fill you up it helps to rid your body of harmful toxins. If you find yourself getting hungry between meals, a thing that can help get you though that is to have a big glass of water and then a serving of fruits or vegetables. By using that little trick you may be less inclined to hit those hamburger joints during the day.