Hello, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We give you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Prawn malai curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Prawn malai curry RecipePreptime: 35 Minutes Cooktime: 43 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 201 calories.
You can have prawn malai curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare prawn malai curry :
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cardamom seeds
- Prepare 3 cloves
- Get 3 (1 inch) Cinnamon sticks
- Use 2 tsp oil
- You need 4 whole cloves
- Prepare 3 green cardamon pods
- Take 1 onion grated
- You need 11/4 tsp ginger paste
- Use 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Provide 1 cup coconut milk
- You need 1 pound tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
- Prepare 1 tsp ghee (clarified butter) (optional)
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry :
- Prepare the fresh garam masala: in a coffee grinder, grind the cardamom seeds, 3 whole cloves, and 3 cinnamon sticks to a fine powder. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the 4 whole cloves, 4 cardamom pods, and 2 sticks of cinnamons and fry for a few seconds (take care as cloves tend to pop out of the pan). Stir in the grated onion and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until the liquid dries and the onion no longer smells raw, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger paste and garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the turmeric and cayenne pepper. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes. Pour in the water, cover the pan, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir well. When the mixture is just below boiling, stir in the prawns. Sprinkle the mixture with almost all of the fresh garam masala powder, reserving a pinch to use as a garnish. Gently stir to combine. Do not cover the pan at this stage, as the coconut milk will curdle
- As soon as the prawns are pink and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes, add the ghee. Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle the reserved garam masala over the dish and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Utilizing Diet And Physical Exercise In Order To Live A Healthier Life
Disease and also illnesses tend to be more common these days than they have ever been previously. This is often attributed to the fact that in general men and women are just out of shape and never eat healthy. People who are over weight end up suffering from far more of these diseases then men and women that eat healthy and stay fit. In this article we are going to review a couple of things you can do to help yourself get healthy and also end up losing a couple pounds in the process.
Now I realize that many individuals are very busy and many people don’t have the time to exercise regularly. That being said, you must understand that steady exercise is key for your health. You need to know, particularly people who have desk jobs, that without having exercise a lot of the food you take in ultimately ends up turning right into fat deposits. You can even begin getting a little physical fitness by just taking a walk or two each day. Getting a bit of exercise is a lot better than getting virtually no exercise at all.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Just before you sit down to eat your dinner or some other meal, try having a whole glass of water before you begin eating as this can also cause you to feel fuller faster. The water will not only help fill you up but it also helps to purge your body of harmful toxins. Many individuals end up becoming hungry in the mid morning, in such a circumstance have some water and a piece of fruit, which should hold you over. And also by implementing that little trick you may be less inclined to hit those burger joints throughout the day.