Hello, welcome to our recipes site. If you’re looking for Maharashtrian Besan Curry recipe, look no further! We give you only the perfect Maharashtrian Besan Curry recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Maharashtrian Besan Curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Maharashtrian Besan Curry RecipePreptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 55 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 262 calories.
To cook maharashtrian besan curry you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook maharashtrian besan curry :
- Take 100 gms Besan
- Prepare 3-4 Green chillies
- You need 5-6 Curry leaves
- Take 1 medium sized, onion
- Prepare as required coriander leaves
- Use Pinch Asafoetida
- Prepare 3-4 Garlic cloves
- You need 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Get 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Provide 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide As per taste Salt
- Get as required Oil
Steps to make Maharashtrian Besan Curry :
- Make a thin batter of Besan/ Gram flour.
- Take kadhai and heat oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, crushed garlic cloves, a pinch of asafoetida, curry leaves, green chillies and saute till aromatic.
- Add turmeric powder and saute for a minute.
- Keep gas flame slow and add prepared besan batter, mix well.
- Adjust water quantity, add water as per choice as besan started to thicken after some time. Add salt as per taste.
- So adjust water quantity according to thickens you need.
- Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes to medium flame.
- Check meanwhile as besan stuck to the bottom of the pan, still in between.
- After ten minutes, Check thickens.
- If it is proper thickness turn off the gas flame.
- Sprinkle some fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious, easy and quick Besan Curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Maharashtrian Besan Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Making Use Of Diet And Also Exercise In Order To Live A Healthier Life
Disease as well as illnesses are more common today than they have ever been previously. This is often attributed to the reality that in general people are just out of shape and never eat healthy. Individuals who are too heavy end up suffering from more of these diseases then men and women that eat healthy and remain fit. In this post we are going to be talking about a few things that can be done to improve your health and lose some weight at the same time.
Now we must begin to take a look at the food items your eating everyday. Some of you just stop by one of those fast food spots to grab a burger and french fries because it is the speediest and easiest way to get something to eat. One thing that you need to remember is that when it comes to the meals you get from these kinds of places it is not healthful by any means. If you really want a burger your best bet is to cook it yourself on a grill, this way the extra fat drips off the burger. So if you really want to start eating healthier you ought to keep reading this post.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Just before you sit down to eat your dinner or any other meal, try having a full glass of water before you begin eating because this can also have you feeling fuller faster. Another thing on the subject of drinking water, is that it will help to purify your body, so you will be ingesting less and flushing out your body at the same time. Additionally when your hungry between meals try consuming a glass of water and eating an apple. This can help you survive through the day without the need of going to the take out joints.