Hi, welcome to my recipes page. Trying to find delicious food recipe? Why not try Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry RecipePreptime: 21 Minutes Cooktime: 47 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 127 calories.
To make bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry :
- Use 1 bottle gaurd
- Use 4-5 Green chilli paste
- Use 1 onion
- Provide 4-5 curry leaves
- Provide 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder
- You need 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- Use Pinch turmeric
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Take as needed Mustard and cumin seeds
Steps to make Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry :
- Slice onions, curry leaves, bottle gaurd, green chilli
- Grind Green chilli
- Take a pan and keep on the stove. Pour oil, add mustard and cumin seeds, when it starts crackle add onions, curry leaves. Roast it for few seconds, add green chilli paste, add ginger garlic paste. Again roast it. Add sliced bottle gaurd, add salt and turmeric. Close it with a lid and keep the stove in low flame. Mix in between, once it is half cooked add chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder. Again roast it. Once it is properly cooked, pour milk
- Once the milk evoporates turn off the stove. Transfer into a bowl and serve hot with rice /chapathi /roti
If you find this Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Using Diet And Physical Exercise In Order To Live A Healthier Life
Disease and also illnesses are generally more common these days than they have ever been previously. A whole lot of this is due to individuals generally being unhealthy and also out of shape. And many of these people are generally overweight, as most people who are in very good condition don’t get sick as often. Below we are going to review some things you can do to help yourself get healthy and also end up losing a few pounds in the process.
Nearly everybody these days have so much going on in their lives that they can not find any time to exercise. Having said that, you must understand that regular exercise is key with regard to your health. You have to remember, specifically people who have desk jobs, that without exercise a lot of the food you take in winds up turning right into fat deposits. Just taking a walk can help to shed some of the food you eat as well as some stored up fat. Although walking does not burn a great amount of calories it is truly much better than not doing any type of exercise.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else you should do is to have a large glass of water ahead of every meal. Water not just helps to flush your system, but when you drink a big glass before your meals your not as hungry and you’ll end up eating less. Also when your hungry between meals try drinking a glass of water and eating an apple. This can help curb your hunger and the urge to get a burger from the joint down the street.