Trying to find juicy food recipe? Why not try Chicken Curry Stew recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Chicken Curry Stew recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Chicken Curry Stew with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Curry Stew RecipePreptime: 17 Minutes Cooktime: 41 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 192 calories.
To cook chicken curry stew you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken curry stew :
- You need 404 g frozen chicken thigh fillets
- Provide 900 g (whole Pack) freshly frozen mixed vegetables
- Get 500 g baby potatoes (8 whole potatoes), 1/2 of 1Kg
- Use 300 ml homemade Curry Paste or shop bought Curry Paste
Steps to make Chicken Curry Stew :
- Make a thick curry sauce without Lemons in etc. Deseed quite a few hot chillies (seeds in Chillies would make the curry paste extremely hot,unless you used 1,or a 1/2 of 1),peel Ginger,add plenty of Garlic cloves,turmeric,Cumin Seeds,mild Curry Powder etc. Need too fry off the Spices in Cooking Oil,mainly Olive Oil with some Vegetable Oil added and chopped onions are added afterwards,so 10 minutes of just shallow frying and then add cold water,bring too the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once cold,put the Curry fluid in the Nutri Ninja Blender,a thick paste should be established
- Put 300ml of the Curry Paste in the Electric Slow Cooker
- Dilute the curry paste with cold water and then add the chicken and small diced mixed vegetables within the Electric Slow Cooker.
- Later,peel the baby potatoes,wash them under cold water and then add them too the hot spicy stew and let them gently cook for at least 3 hours,can have it on the high setting throughout.Could add roughly chopped onions when adding the potatoes.
If you find this Chicken Curry Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Getting And Staying Healthy With Eating Habits And Exercise
Disease and also illnesses are generally more common nowadays than they have ever been before. A great deal of this is due to people generally being unhealthy and out of shape. Most people that are at the right weight generally have less illnesses and diseases than those who are too heavy. In this post we are going to be talking about a few things that you can do to improve your health and lose some weight at the same time.
Eating the right foods and the right amounts are also a significant key in living healthy. So many men and women end up going to the fast food places and grabbing a hamburger for their lunch because it’s the easiest thing to do. The particular food you can get at these kinds of spots is food that is generally loaded with fat as well as fillers which are just not healthy. Should you be craving a burger, you should go to the store and acquire 90% lean burger and cook it yourself on your grill. Down below we will explain how you can begin to eat healthy.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Before you sit down to eat your dinner or another meal, try having a whole glass of water before you begin eating as this can also cause you to feel fuller faster. The water doesn’t only help fill you up it helps you to purge your body of toxins. Furthermore when your hungry throughout the day try drinking a glass of water and also eating an apple. And also by using that little trick you will be less likely to hit those cheese burger joints during the day.