Hi, welcome to our recipes website. Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this Urad dal rice Dosa and Coconut Chutney recipe! Our website is wholehearted to gives you only the best Urad dal rice Dosa and Coconut Chutney recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Urad dal rice Dosa and Coconut Chutney with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Urad dal rice Dosa and Coconut Chutney RecipePreptime: 37 Minutes Cooktime: 57 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 149 calories.
You can cook urad dal rice dosa and coconut chutney using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare urad dal rice dosa and coconut chutney :
- You need For Dosa
- Use 300 gms rice
- Get 100 gms urad dal
- Prepare 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Get to taste Salt
- Take As needed Oil for greasing
- Take as needed Water for soaking and grinding
- Provide For chutney :
- Take 1 cup fresh grated coconut
- Get 1 tbsp roasted chana dal
- You need 2 green chillies
- Take 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Take 2 stems coriander leaves
- Use to taste Salt
- Take For tempering
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 red chilli broken
- Take 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 5-6 curry leaves
- Get 1/4 tsp asafoetida
Steps to make Urad dal rice Dosa and Coconut Chutney :
- Soak urad dal with fenugreek seeds and rice saperately for 6 hours mimimum
- After 6 hours, drain and wash the lentils once.
- Grind both rice and dal saperately in a grinder adding little water. Let it ferment overnight keeping the batter in a warm dark place.
- Next morning add salt to the batter and mix. Grease a skillet and pour a laddle full of batter in circular motion to make dosa. Cook crisp from both sides and serve hot with coconut chutney.
- For coconut chutney. Take all the ingredients and grind in to a fine paste adding little water.
- For tempering. Heat one tbsp of oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, broken red chillies, hing and curry leaves and saute. Pour over the grinded chutney and mix.
If you find this Urad dal rice Dosa and Coconut Chutney recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Becoming And Staying Healthy With Eating Habits And Exercise
In case you haven’t noticed, men and women today seem to be suffering from a lot more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. The reality that people are generally unhealthy and also out of shape is one of the principal reasons for this. Men and women who are over weight end up suffering from a lot more of these diseases then men and women that eat healthy and stay fit. In this article we are going to review some things you can do to help yourself to get healthier and also end up losing a couple pounds in the process.
One of the main keys to eating healthy is to make sure you are getting a minimum amount of 5 servings of your vegetables and fruits every day. The vitamins as well as nutrition located in these types of foods can actually help you fight off certain illnesses as well as diseases. Just consuming fruit can also be an option for those people who just can not stand vegetables. So you can simply stock up on different kinds of fruits and eat them throughout the day. If of course you are able to choke down some veggies that would be much better but just eating fresh fruit is certainly better than not eating any produce at all. A little trick that can also help you lose some extra weight is to not only eat your fruits and veggies with your meals, but to also consume those first, and then move on to the main course. This way you won’t be as hungry when your consuming the other foods and you may end up eating a smaller amount of the foods that are not good for you to begin with.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else you should do is to have a big glass of water ahead of every meal. The water doesn’t just help fill you up but it also helps to rid your body of contaminants. If you are getting hungry between meals, a thing that might help get you though that is to have a big glass of water and then a serving of fruits or vegetables. This ought to help control your hunger and the urge to get a burger from the joint down the street.