Looking for the perfect Instant khaman dhokla recipe? look no further! We give you only the best Instant khaman dhokla recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Instant khaman dhokla with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Instant khaman dhokla RecipePreptime: 11 Minutes Cooktime: 32 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 109 calories.
To make instant khaman dhokla you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook instant khaman dhokla :
- Take 1 katori besan
- Use 1/4 katori suji
- You need 2-3 tbsp curd
- You need 1/2 tsp haldi
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 2-3 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp eno
- Use 1/4 tsp Hing
- Take To taste Salt
- Prepare tardka (Chhok ke liye)
- Take 1 Green chilli
- Take as needed Curry patta (meetha neem patta)
- You need 1/4 tbsp rai
- Prepare 2 tbsp sugar
- You need 2-3 tbsp oil
- Get 1/4 tsp Hing
Steps to make Instant khaman dhokla :
- Sab ingridients ko light warm water se thik liquid bana le or usme 1/4 tbl spn eno mix kar de or khaman maker plate me oil laga ke banane ko rakh de. After 10-15 mnt baad check karein.
- Chhok ke liye aap khaman hone ke baad thoda thanda hone pe cut kar le or ek pan me oil garam karein rai, curry patta, hing, hari mirch lambi kaat ke dale or water dale 1/2 cup fir sugar dale or boil karke us water ko khaman ke upar dal de or hara dhaniya se saja ke green / red chutney ke sath serve karein.
- Aap ise dry bhi bana sakte hai. Uske liye aap oil garam karke usme rai, curry patta, hing or green chilli dal ke dhokla usme dal ke dhire dhire dhokla mix karein or achche se use mix kar le light red hone pe utar le..ye dry khanan aap safar me le ke ja sakti hai.
If you find this Instant khaman dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
If You Want To Live A Healthy Lifestyle You Need Diet And Exercise
In case you haven’t noticed, people today seem to be suffering from a lot more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. This could be attributed to the point that in general men and women are just out of shape and never eat healthy. And many of these men and women tend to be overweight, as most people who are in good shape don’t get sick as often. Here we are going to review a couple of things you can do to help yourself improve your health and also end up losing a couple pounds in the process.
Exercise is one of the principal keys to good health but many people claim they are too busy to get any kind of exercise. Nevertheless, you should get some type of exercise if you wish to be healthy. Should you be one of those men and women who don’t get any exercise, the majority of the food that you eat throughout the day ends up being saved as fat. Merely taking a walk can help to shed some of the food you eat as well as some stored up fat. When it comes down to it, walking is better than not engaging in anything at all.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Another thing that can help you to consume less food would be to be sure you drink a whole glass of water before you take a seat for your meal. The water doesn’t only help fill you up it also enables you to free your body of contaminants. Many people end up becoming hungry in the mid morning, if this happens have some water and also a piece of fruit, that may hold you over. This can help you make it through the day without the need of going to the junk food joints.