If you’re looking for Instant Khaman Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Khaman Dhokla recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Instant Khaman Dhokla with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Instant Khaman Dhokla RecipePreptime: 18 Minutes Cooktime: 34 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 259 calories.
To make instant khaman dhokla you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook instant khaman dhokla :
- Provide 1 cup- Besan
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp- Suji
- You need 1 pinch Hing
- Get 1 tbsp- Sugar
- You need Salt
- Use 1 tbsp- Crushed ginger and green chilies
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp- Eno
- Get 1/2 tbsp- Baking soda
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp- Oil
- Take Water
- Provide 1 tbsp- Mustard seeds
- You need 6-7 Curry leafs
Instructions to make Instant Khaman Dhokla :
- In a big bowl add besan, sooji, hing, salt and sugar. You can store this mix in an airtight container and when ready mix in the ingredients mentioned under - wet ingredients.
- Add oil, citric acid, freshly grounded green chili and ginger paste and salt. Add water and mix until well blended. Beat the dhokla batter couple of times to incorporate air into it. This is result into fluffy and light dhokla. This has to be done before adding eno.
- Time to instantly ferment the batter by adding eno. Add eno and whisk the batter until it is well blended. Batter will become airy and frothy. As shown in the picture batter should be of a thick dropping consistency.
- Grease a pan in which khaman will be steamed. Pan should almost be double in size as the batter will rise up while steaming. In a large vessel fill water and lay a channi/strainer at the base. Pour batter in that greased pan and place it inside the vessel containing hot boiling water and over the strainer.
- Cover it with a lid and steam khaman for about 15- 20 minutes.
- Khaman is cooked and all puffed up.Insert a toothpick to check if khaman is properly cooked. It should come out clean. Allow it to cool down for 30 minutes. Insert a knife around the edges to loosen up Khaman. Flip it over onto a plate.
- Perfectly steamed Khaman is ready for tempering.Using a sharp knife cut khaman into pieces. Don't press the knife down rather cut it the way we cut a cake.
- Holding a knife insert the pointy side of the knife first in the Khaman, lift it a little and again cut gently, keep repeating till all the pieces are cut. This way you will get perfect fluffy pieces.
- In a pan heat oil, and add mustard seeds ans curry leafs mix it well and Pour this hot mixture over steamed khaman.
- Enjoy ans serve with green chutney and tomato sauce.
If you find this Instant Khaman Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Should You Wish To Live A Healthy Life You Need Diet And Exercise
I am certain that you have noticed that more and more people these days are inflicted with a lot more diseases and illnesses than any other time in history. The reality that individuals are generally unhealthy and out of shape is one of the major reasons for this. Many people that are at the right weight are apt to have less illnesses and diseases than those who are obese. Below we are going to review a couple of things you can do to help yourself improve your health and also end up losing a few pounds in the process.
The initial thing you should be eating everyday is at least 5 portions of fruits and vegetables. You may not fully grasp this but quite a few fruits and vegetables have got vitamins and minerals that can actually help your system to fight illnesses as well as some diseases. And for those of you who don’t like to eat your vegetables you always have the fresh fruit option. So you can basically stock up on different kinds of fruits and eat them during the day. Even though it is not as good as merging them with vegetables, it is better than not eating any type of produce. Additionally try to eat your fruit and veggies before starting on your main course. By doing this you won’t be as hungry when your consuming the other foods and you may end up eating a reduced amount of the foods that are not healthy for you to begin with.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Yet another thing that can help you to consume less food is to be sure you drink an entire glass of water before you take a seat for your meal. Water not merely helps to flush your system, but when you drink a big glass before your meals your much less hungry and you will end up eating less. Many individuals end up getting hungry in the mid morning, should this happen have some water along with a piece of fruit, that could hold you over. And by using that little trick you’ll be less inclined to hit those hamburger joints during the day.