Looking for the perfect Tenderest Beef Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tenderest Beef Curry recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Tenderest Beef Curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Tenderest Beef Curry RecipePreptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 32 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 296 calories.
You can have tenderest beef curry using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare tenderest beef curry :
- You need 3 lbs top sirloin, cut into strips 1/2 inch thick x 1-2 inches
- Take 2 tbsp salt
- Provide 3 tbsp black pepper
- Get 6 tbsp garam masala
- Use 1 cup yogurt
- Take 2 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1 tsp caraway seeds
- You need 2 tbsp cumin
- Get 2 tbsp coriander
- Use 2 tsp turmeric
- Use 1 onion, diced
- Provide 2 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- Get 8 garlic cloves grated
- Take 2 tbsp ginger paste
- Prepare 5 cardamom pods
- You need 5 cloves
- Get 2 cinnamon sticks
- Prepare 1/2 cup hot madras curry powder
- Take 1 cup beef broth
- Get 1 (28 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Take 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- Get 3 tbsp cinnamon
- Take 6 thai chiles, finely chopped (or 3 serrano chiles)
- Use 3 tbsp tomatoe paste
- Provide 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Steps to make Tenderest Beef Curry :
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, yogurt, and garam masala in a ziplock bag or in a bowl. Coat all the beef. Put in the fridge to marinate at least 1 hour up to overnight.
- Toast fennel and caraway seeds, cumin, coriander and turmeric. Grind in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle until fine. Set aside.
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a cast iron dutch oven over medium heat. Add chopped onion and stir until brown. Once you start to get some good browning add 1/2 cup of water to the mix. These will be cooking for about 15 minutes so we'll come back to them in step 5.
- Heat another cast iron pan over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp butter. When the pan is searing hot (about 3 minutes) add pieces of beef. You will probably have to work these in batches. Cook the meat just long enough to get a sear on each side. Remove and set aside
- Back to your onions.once the water has evaporated, add another 1/2 cup. Wait another fifteen minutes until all the water has evaporated.
- When all the waters gone, you should have nice caramelized onions.
- Add toasted spice mix, cardamom pods, cloves, garlic, ginger, curry powder and cinnamon sticks to the pan. Stir around for about 30 seconds
- Add the beef broth, scrape the bottom of the pan to release any frond from cooking the spices. Stir well.
- Crush tomatoes with you fingers in a small bowl until all the large chunks are basically pureed.
- Add tomatoes, garlic powder, soy sauce, anchovy paste, cinnamon, chilies, tomato paste and the beef to the pot. Stir well.
- Now the hard parts done, bring the curry to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce to medium. Allow the curry to thicken and reduce for about one hour. Stir every fifteen minutes, making sure to scrape the bottom of the pan.
- After an hour you should have a thick fragrant beef curry. Serve over basmati rice.
If you find this Tenderest Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Becoming And Staying Healthy With Diet And Exercise
If you haven’t noticed, individuals today seem to be suffering from a lot more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. This could be attributed to the reality that in general men and women are just out of shape and don’t eat healthy. Many people that are at the right weight tend to have less illnesses and diseases than people who are overweight. In this post we are going to be talking about a few things you’re able to do to improve your health and lose some weight at the same time.
You can start off with 5 to 6 servings of fruits and vegetables, these need to be eaten everyday, not to mention all throughout the day. The vitamins and nutrition found in these types of foods can actually make it easier to fight off certain illnesses and also diseases. Just consuming fruit can also be an option for those people who just can not eat vegetables. Meaning you will be consuming 5 or 6 servings of fruit each day as an option. If of course it is possible to choke down some veggies that would be better but just eating fresh fruit is definitely better than not eating any produce at all. Another thing you should do is to have these fruit and veggies with every single meal and try to eat those before you begin on the main course. The primary goal of executing that is to start filling you up before you get to the other foods on your plate that are not as healthy and balanced for you.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else that you ought to do is to have a large glass of water just before every meal. The water doesn’t just help fill you up it enables you to rid your body of contaminants. If you are getting hungry in between meals, a thing that can help get you though that is to have a big glass of water followed by a serving of fruits or vegetables. This may help you survive through the day without going to the take out joints.