Trying to find juicy food recipe? Why not try Beef Curry Recipe recipe! We provide you only the best Beef Curry Recipe recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Beef Curry Recipe with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Beef Curry Recipe RecipePreptime: 33 Minutes Cooktime: 56 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 269 calories.
To cook beef curry recipe you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare beef curry recipe :
- Prepare 100-150 g beef cubes
- Take 3 tbsp coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil)
- Take 3 tsp curry powder
- Use 1/2 tsp all spice
- Use 3 tbsp milk
- Use as needed Water,
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 tsp ginger puree
- You need 1 tsp onion puree
- You need 1 and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- Use to taste Beef/Chicken cube,
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Get 1 small carrot, chopped
- You need 1 medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced
- Prepare 1 small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional)
- Take 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
- Prepare to taste Paprika,
- Provide to taste Salt,
- Prepare 1 bay leaf, optional
Steps to make Beef Curry Recipe :
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning.
- Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine.
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables.
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt.
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf.
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!
If you find this Beef Curry Recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Utilizing Diet And Physical Exercise In Order To Live A More Healthy Life
For those who haven’t noticed, people today seem to be suffering from more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. The fact that people are generally unhealthy as well as out of shape is one of the major reasons for this. And many of these men and women are typically overweight, as most people who are in top shape don’t get sick as often. As you look over this article you will discover some helpful tips to help you burn a little weight and in addition start living healthier.
Now we have to begin to take a look at the food items your eating everyday. So many men and women end up going to the junk food places and grabbing a cheese burger for their lunch since it is the easiest thing to do. A very important factor that you need to bear in mind is that when it comes to the meals you get from these kinds of places it is not nutritious by any means. If you happen to be craving a hamburger, you should go to the store and obtain 90% lean burger and cook it by yourself with your grill. But there are other things you ought to be eating also and we will inform you of them here.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else that you should do is to have a large glass of water just before every meal. The water will not only help fill you up it also helps you to free your body of toxins. Lots of people end up getting hungry in the mid morning, should this happen have some water along with a piece of fruit, that could hold you over. By using that little trick you may be less likely to hit those cheese burger joints throughout the day.