If you’re looking for Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe, look no further! Our website is committed to gives you only the best Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy RecipePreptime: 28 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 164 calories.
You can cook chicken kofta curry recipe i chicken meatball recipe restaurant style i chicken kofta gravy using 35 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken kofta curry recipe i chicken meatball recipe restaurant style i chicken kofta gravy :
- Prepare For the Chicken Kofta
- Get 250 gm Chicken breasts, minced
- Use 1 Onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli flax
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Take As needed Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bucnh, chopped
- Provide 1 chopped green chilli
- Take 1 egg
- You need 2 tbsp bread crumb
- Provide 1/2 ginger garlic paste
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 tbsp rosted cumin powder
- Provide 1/4 black pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 coriander powder
- Get For the Kofta Curry Gravy
- You need 2 Onion, finely sliced and fry
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 cups Homemade tomato puree
- Use 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Use 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Get 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- Get to taste Salt,
- Provide as required Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bunch, chopped
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Prepare to taste Salt,
- Provide 1/2 bowl Oil
- You need 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- You need 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp Black pepper
- Prepare 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 3 cloves
- Provide 2 Green cardamom
- Prepare 2 Bay leaf
- Provide 2 tbsp Curd
Steps to make Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy :
- For making Chicken Kofta ball - - To begin making the Chicken Kofta Curry Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep it ready. - - To mince the chicken, place it in your mixer grinder jar and mince until smooth.
- To make chicken kofta, In a mixing bowl, put the minced chicken in it and add chopped onion coriander leaves, green chili. - - In the bowl, add all the spices, salt according to taste, add cumin powder garam masala powder black pepper, coriander powder, crushed red chili and well to combine and make balls of the mixture and keep aside in Refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- For making kofta curry– - - The next step is to make the kofta curry gravy. - - Heat oil 1/2 bowl or ghee in a pan; add the whole spices bay leaf,cloves,green cardomom, Cinnamon and Saute.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and Saute for 2minute. - - Add the tomatoes puree and all the spices and cook for 2 minutes. - - Curd and onion paste are added and roasted.
- Fry spices well by adding some water until they release oil.
- Add a glass of water to the spices. To make the curry, you can keep the curry consistency thin according to your taste and cook till it comes to a boil. - - Curry is cooked now add chicken ball and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves add green chili to the curry and cook for 1 minutes.
- Mix one teaspoon of Kevda water and cook it for about 1 minute. - - It will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Ensure you cover the pan and simmer the chicken kofta curry. Once done, cut the kofta a little to check if it is cooked. You can add water to adjust the consistency of the Chicken Kofta Curry.
- Check the salt and spices of the Chicken Kofta Curry and adjust according to your taste.
- Once done, stir in the cream and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and turn off the heat. Transfer the Chicken Kofta Curry into a serving bowl, stir in the coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Serve this delicious Chicken Kofta Curry along with a Garlic Naan, Roti,paratha and Rice for a delicious Indian Dinner.
- Visit on youtube #safinakitchen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1
If you find this Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Making Use Of Diet As Well As Physical Exercise In Order To Live A More Healthy Life
If you haven’t noticed, individuals today seem to be suffering from a lot more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. A lot of this is due to individuals generally being unhealthy as well as overweight. People who are too heavy end up suffering from a lot more of these diseases then men and women that eat healthy and remain fit. Below we are going to review a few things you can do to help yourself get healthy and also end up losing some weight in the process.
Exercise is one of the principal keys to good health but some people claim they are too busy to get any sort of exercise. However you have to get some sort of exercise should you wish to be healthy. You need to know, particularly people who have desk jobs, that with no exercise a lot of the food you take in ultimately ends up turning right into fat deposits. You can even get started with getting a little physical fitness by just taking a walk or two every day. While walking will not burn a lot of calories it is truly a lot better than not doing any sort of exercise.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else that you ought to do is to have a large glass of water ahead of every meal. The water doesn’t only help fill you up but it also helps to rid your body of harmful toxins. If you are getting hungry in between meals, something that might help get you though that is to have a big glass of water accompanied by a serving of fruits or vegetables. And also by implementing that little trick you will be less likely to hit those burger joints during the day.