If you’re looking for Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe, look no further! We give you only the best Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo RecipePreptime: 25 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 161 calories.
You can have spinach (palak)-paneer combo using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make spinach (palak)-paneer combo :
- Use 200 gms Spinach palak or
- Provide 200 gms Paneer cubes
- Provide 2 nos green chillies
- Get 4 nos garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsps oil
- Take 1 tbsps ghee
- Use 3/4 cup onions chopped
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 3/4 cup Tomato grated or pulp
- Take 1/2 tsp jeerakam
- Use 1 tsp garam masala
- Take 2 tbsps fresh cream / butter
- Provide 1 tbsp fenugreek leaves
Instructions to make Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo :
- Clean the spinach thoroughly well in running water.Now the blanching of the leaves is made as follows. Boil 3 cups of water and put the spinach in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes.Now drain out the water and put the leaves into ice cold water for refreshing the leaves.Now grind the leaves to a smooth paste adding a pinch of salt and one green chilly.Keep it aside
- Gently saute the paneer pieces in 1 tbsp of ghee till it is slighly brown and keep aside.
- Now pour the oil to a pan and saute the jeerakam first, followed by chopped onions, grated -ginger, garlic and one green chilly one by one. Add the turmeric powder, tomato pulp and salt to taste.Mix well and saute till the mixture leaves oil. Add spinach puree with 3 tbsps of water and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the garam masala and 2 tbsps of fresh cream (butter) followed by the fried paneer pieces.
- Mix everything well and take out from stove.Decorate with fenugreek leaves or pomegranate.Delicious veggie is ready.Serve Hot with rotis or chappathi.
- Hints :I have mixed red and green spinach and hence the colourof the dish is reddish brown. But for pure green colour use palak or green spinach. You can also add 1/2 tsp chilly powder if you need the veggie to be more spicy.
If you find this Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Growing To Be And Staying Healthy With Eating Plans And Exercise
If you haven’t noticed, men and women today seem to be suffering from far more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. The reality that individuals are generally unhealthy and out of shape is one of the main reasons for this. And most of these men and women tend to be overweight, as most people who are in very good condition don’t get sick as often. As you go through this article you will discover some helpful tips to help you reduce a little weight and also start living healthier.
Consuming the right foods and the right portions are also a significant key in living healthy. Some of you just stop by one of those fast food locations to grab a burger and french-fried potatoes because it is the fastest and easiest way to get something to eat. The actual food you can get at these types of spots is food that is generally loaded with fat and fillers that are just not healthy. If you really want a hamburger your best bet is to prepare it yourself on a barbecue grill, this way the surplus fat drips off the burger. So if you truly want to begin eating healthier you need to keep reading this article.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some thing else you should do is to have a substantial glass of water ahead of every meal. The water doesn’t only help fill you up it also helps to purge your body of harmful toxins. Many individuals end up finding that they are hungry in the mid morning, should this happen have some water and also a piece of fruit, that may hold you over. This can help you get through the day while not going to the junk food joints.