Looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Stew recipe? look no further! We give you only the best Easy Chicken Stew recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Easy Chicken Stew with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Easy Chicken Stew RecipePreptime: 25 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 172 calories.
To make easy chicken stew you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare easy chicken stew :
- Prepare 1/2 kg Chicken
- Get 3 tbsp coriander powder
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp pepper powder
- Take 2 tsp garam masala
- Get 2 onions
- Use 1 piece ginger
- You need 4 piece garlic
- Provide 2 green chilli
- Use 2 carrot
- Get 1 potato
- Get 5 beans
- Use 1 tomato
- Get leaves curry
- Prepare 1 cup thick coconut milk (onnam palu)
- Take 1 cup thin coconut milk (randam palu)
- Prepare 1 tsp corn flour
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Stew :
- Mix all curry powders to the chicken cut in small pieces
- Add sliced onions, ginger, garlic, carrot and potato cut in square pieces, beans, tomato, green chilli to above, also add salt as required
- Cook the above with thin coconut milk(randam palu) in pressure cooker for 2 whistles, keep aside and wait till steam settles
- Add thick coconut milk(onnam palu) mixed with corn flour to the pressure cooked meat and veggies in cooker, also a pinch of salt
- Cook the stew in opened pressure cooker and bring it to boil, then turn of stove, garish with curry leaves
- Easy chicken stew is ready to serve
If you find this Easy Chicken Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting weight loss tips bellow.
Becoming And Staying Healthy With Diet And Exercise
If you haven’t noticed, people today seem to be suffering from a lot more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. A whole lot of this is due to men and women generally being unhealthy and also overweight. Individuals who are too heavy end up suffering from far more of these diseases then people who eat healthy and remain in shape. In this article we are going to be talking about a few things that can be done to improve your health and lose some weight at the same time.
Now I am aware that many people are very busy and many individuals don’t have the time to exercise on a regular basis. Nevertheless, you have to get some sort of exercise should you wish to be healthy. You need to know, especially people who have desk jobs, that without having exercise a lot of the food you take in ends up turning right into fat deposits. You can even begin getting a little physical exercise by just taking a walk or two every day. While walking does not burn a great amount of calories it is truly much better than not doing any type of exercise.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Yet another thing that can help you to consume less food is to be sure you drink a whole glass of water before you decide to take a seat for your meal. Another thing with regards to drinking water, is that it can help to detox your body, so you will be ingesting less and flushing out your body at the same time. Many people end up finding that they are hungry in the mid morning, if this happens have some water along with a piece of fruit, that could hold you over. By making use of that little trick you’ll be less inclined to hit those burger joints throughout the day.