Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤. Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert! But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Some studies say chocolate (dark) does the body good – you know with the antioxidant properties and all that wonderful stuff.
This is my 'go to ' recipe when cooking with my grandchildren. We melt the butter and chocolate in a microwave and add to the dry ingredients. My children always looked forward to these fudge brownies as an after-school snack. You can have Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of icing sugar or powder sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 1/2 of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- You need of For topping.
- You need of Nutella how much you want.
- Prepare of Choco chip or Hershey's syrup.
They're so fudgy they don't need icing. Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Brownie Quick Fix: How to Make a Brownie in a Mug. You could try mixing everything in the mug itself, but we've found that doing everything in separate bowls keeps things less messy when it comes to the sides of the mug.
Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 instructions
- Mix flour, powder sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix them all well.
- And then add in it oil, egg and baking powder.
- Then mix it all well if it is so thick add 1 tsp of milk.
- And then if you have container so you can make it 2 piece.
- And if you are using bowl like this so it will be 1 piece.
- Then grease your dishes and then microwave it for 1:10 / one minute 10 seconds.
- And the add Nutella and choco chip on top of it.
- And enjoy yummy and easy late night recipe.
- Hope you will enjoy the recipe it's quite easy👍.
Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug. Recipe for Chocolate Fudge Brownies packed with chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate glaze. Prepare the brownies: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy is your fudgy favorite, vegan-ized!