Easy Chili Mac.
You can cook Easy Chili Mac using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chili Mac
- It’s 32 oz of leftover chili.
- It’s 4-6 oz of velveeta cheese.
- It’s 6 oz of elbow pasta.
- You need of Shredded Monterey Jack.
- It’s 1 of Thinly sliced fresh jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Easy Chili Mac instructions
- Start by defrosting your 32oz mason jar of chili or use fresh chili.
- Add the chili to the pot and add 1 cup of water so the pasta has more liquid to absorb. Once it’s simmering add in the pasta and cover and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes and check the pasta for tenderness.
- Add in the velveeta until melted.
- Pour the chili into baking dishes and top with shredded cheese and nestle the thinly sliced jalapeños and bake at 400 until the cheese is melted and jalapeños start to curl..