Crockpot Chicken 🐓 Chili 🌶.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken 🐓 Chili 🌶 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐓 Chili 🌶
- You need 1 of large pack boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 jar (16 ounce) of Medium Salsa.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 ounce) of cannellini beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (4 ounce) of green chilis, diced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- You need of Sour cream for the topping.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
Crockpot Chicken 🐓 Chili 🌶 instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT for the chicken…….Set bowl to the side…….
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……Cut into strips…….
- Place cut chicken strips into bottom of crockpot, then pour ingredients that you set aside in a bowl all over chicken…….Mix lightly…..
- Cook on Low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top and enjoy 😉!!.