Cranberry Pinwheels. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are the perfect make ahead holiday snack or appetizer. This Cranberry Feta Pinwheels recipe has been around forever and it's definitely loved by absolutely everyone! These Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels are my most asked for and loved Christmas cookie-dessert!
Ginger Cranberry Pinwheels Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These cranberry pinwheels are a great hors-d'oeuvre to serve year round, but they are especially perfect for the holidays. The dried red cranberries and the green scallions make them look really. You can have Cranberry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pinwheels
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 5 ounces of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 4-10 inch of flour tortillas.
My Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels make a deliciously perfect holiday party appetizer. Combine cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a bowl. I did a post recently for Ham Havarti Pinwheels and wanted to share So I made these with her in mind, Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels! We took these on a picnic with the.
Cranberry Pinwheels instructions
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese, green onions and dried cranberries..
- Divide mixture evenly into four parts and spread on the tortillas..
- Roll each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, then cut into one inch slices..
- Serve and enjoy!.
CRANBERRY FETA PINWHEELS — Dried cranberries, feta and green onions are rolled in tortillas then sliced for a festive holiday appetizer. If you're looking for a holiday appetizer that's super easy. These Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels are delightful. The classic turkey and cranberry combo stars once more in a must-try Crescent pinwheel appetizer from Chef Marcel Cocit. Cranberry-Orange Pinwheels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.