Chili Sweet Potato Fries.
You can cook Chili Sweet Potato Fries using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Sweet Potato Fries
- Prepare 4 of large sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can of corn.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Chili Sweet Potato Fries instructions
- Cut sweet potatoes into smallish french fries, put into a large bowl and toss with pepper, garlic powder, and oil. Put on a cookie sheet in one layer and bake at 450° for 20-25 min..
- Cook beef in a large skillet until done and drain. Add corn, beans, diced onion, diced tomatoes, garlic, paprika, and chili powder. Simmer for 20 min..
- Salt fries, top with chili, add sour cream and cheese and serve..