Lemon chilli quick pickle. This is a family recipe to make this spiced and a tangy condiment. This is not an instant lemon pickle recipe and some sunlight and a few days is required, but the method is quick and very easy. The lemon , ginger and green chilli pickle is a quick and easy pickle made with ingredients easily available at home.
Lemon Chilli Pickle is a tangy condiment which is healthy at the same time! The zest and spice the pickle takes any dish up a notch! Ingredients for Quick Chilli Pickle Recipe. You can cook Lemon chilli quick pickle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon chilli quick pickle
- You need 10 of green thin layered lemons cut into quarters.
- Prepare of Green chilli Indian slim.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of turmeric.
- You need 4 tablespoons of vinegar any.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sugar optional.
Switch off the heat and add lemon juice and mix well. Transfer into a sterilized glass container. Drop the processed lemon pickle into the kadai and mix well with oil. Leave it for just minute and then remove it from the flame.
Lemon chilli quick pickle instructions
- Cut the lemon into quarters.
- Cut chilli but do not separate.just make a cut in every chilli.
- Now mix all the ingredients and spice together in a open bowl.
- Mix well and keep in sun for 1 to 2 days.
- Pickle will start separating water.now preserve in a jar and enjoy mouthwatering pickle.it helps to digest food immediately.
Adding green chilli with lemon in pickle is new to me. Will give a try as it is so tempting and finger licking good. Pickled chillies is a delicious and easy way to preserve spicy peppers. Keep a jar in the fridge and serve with sandwiches, tacos and nachos. Recently I had a huge bag of fresh chillies (chili peppers) and decided to use a few ways to preserve them.