Nearly Vegan Chilli.
You can cook Nearly Vegan Chilli using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nearly Vegan Chilli
- Prepare 1 pk of Veggie meat minced (vegan ground beef).
- Prepare 1 can of black bean (drained & rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of pinto bean.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce(I used marinara sauce for more flavor).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bell pepper (any colour will do).
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Nearly Vegan Chilli step by step
- Sauteed with 1tbs of coconut oil onion, tomatoes, bell pepper,veggie meat, mixed vegetables until cook..
- To sauteed mixture add tomato paste, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt, chilli powder and stir. Then Add chicken broth, beans,tomato sauce or marinara sauce and stir then cover to simmer for 10mins. Stir at intervals..