Easy Spaghetti Bolognese. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. This spaghetti bolognese recipe is still easy and super simple to make.
This Spaghetti Bolongese is my easy weeknight version that skips the. A delicious easy spaghetti bolognese recipe is a family classic and requires minimal effort for maximum reward. Serve with garlic bread and crunchy salad for the ultimate weeknight meal. You can cook Easy Spaghetti Bolognese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 250 gr of spaghetti.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of parsley leaves, minced.
Ground meat with marinara and spaghetti made in one pot. Home » Recipes » Recipes » Ohhh So Easy Spaghetti Bolognese. Cook spaghetti according to pack instructions with a splash of SuperValu olive oil and a pinch of salt. When I travel a lot, go out of town, or have very busy weeks at work; I crave family sized meals that will feed my picky eaters but also yield leftovers.
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a coriander, rinse under cool water, and drain..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until it change color..
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are soft..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust the taste..
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.).
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum! 😋.
This recipe for Bolognese freezes beautifully, so think about making a pot or two and freezing in appropriate containers for a quick dinner or snack at a later date. A bowl of steaming hot pasta tangled with a beautifully rich and smooth bolognese sauce exploding with so much flavour you'll be dipping and. Spaghetti Bolognese is one of my favourite easy to cook dinner or supper as it takes only half an hour to forty five minutes to prepare and cook. Try this quick spaghetti bolognese recipe, made with Quorn Mince, mushrooms, and onion in a delicious. The Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe out of our category Spaghetti!