3 flour barfi. Wheat flour Barfi /Wheat Flour Sweet is one of the most easiest homemade sweet dish , we can make with very few ingredients and time with delicious taste. Easy Badam Burfi with Almond Flour is so easy to make & satisfy a quick Indian sweets craving. These Badam Katlis are fudgy & melt in the mouth tender.
So, there's no soaking and peeling and grinding of almonds involved. For a long time, I have been making all the Diwali Snacks and Sweets at home including Poha Chiwda, Corn Chiwda, Air Fried Salted Nuts, Baked Kachori, Barfi and much more. Besan Burfi is a popular Indian sweet made with gram flour, ghee and flavored with cardamom. You can cook 3 flour barfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 flour barfi
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour.
- It’s 1 cup of raagi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 cup of desi ghee.
- You need of Nuts crushed optional.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
This homemade recipe for besan burfi will give you melt in mouth burfi every time! Sweets made with besan (gram flour) are some of my favorite sweets. Instant pot costco almond flour burfi. Costco almond flour burfi is delicious and melt in the mouth easy Indian sweet recipe with instant pot is a breeze.
3 flour barfi instructions
- First simply all 3 flours on low flame in desi ghee until it looks cooked and aromatic.
- Now sprinkle all the nuts crushed.
- Let it cool little bit and after that add sugar and spread on a pansheet to make barfi.
- Cut into pieces and serve and pamper your family especially mom.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
I used store brought almond flour and used it without roasting. If you prefer more ghee can be added for extra taste. How to make Almond Burfi in Stove Top -. Mix it well and bring the water to a rolling boil. Besan Milkmaid Burfi Recipe – Easy and delicious Indian sweet made with gram flour, condensed milk, cardamom and nuts.